AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

Just your average day on your AMC rollercoaster ride …nothing unusual here!

1 Like

I don’t have any AMC, but as US Stocks are held with Drivewealth, presumably they will show in Freetrade when drivewealth have them?

1 Like

Why the silence on Ape Freetrade ?

4 Likes

What a ride … another halt. Still think it’ll get hammered today

You know that Freetrade are running a business and not just sitting on a forum right?

3 Likes

Well none of us have got what’s owed us , I suggest they let us know what’s happening

5 Likes

It’s been like 25 minutes…

2 Likes

Have you messaged them? If not all comms should be sent via in app chat or to your hello@freetrade.io

1 Like

We all getting the same copy and paste reply

1 Like

Reminder: Freetrade is an execution broker. It is not obliged to go looking for something for you. You will only get those shares when Drivewealth gets them and informs Freetrade that it has them as @Dave has told you above AMC Entertainment 🍿 🎥 (AMC) - Share chat - #3044 by Dave

1 Like

I’m really not trying to be antagonistic here but your statements don’t make sense.

Which is it? It would appear to me that they have replied and you don’t like the answer.

2 Likes

We need to know why our apes shere not appear yet 30 minutes of trade open?

4 Likes

Ok so can you give regular updates rather than keeping the people,who with due respect keep you, Freetrade up and running by buying from you rather than being rude (in my opinion) by saying you are not obliged to get this information in my opinion you are obliged .

4 Likes

LoL. You need to do your homework mate. I am not a Freetrade employee. I just happen to know what a execution only broker is.

3 Likes

A bit of information wouldn’t go amiss tbh.

3 Likes

My apologies I thought you were freetrade replying.

3 Likes

No Freetrade is obliged to our ape shere i buy my amc from Freetrade not drivewaelth

2 Likes

A quick glance at reddit shows many other European brokers are in the same boat. some are saying it will be wednesday

Note, I don’t recommend taking anything written on reddit seriously :laughing:

3 Likes

This is a real shame that Freetrade is not providing any updates to customers on AMC/APE shares. Seeing a meltdown on twitter right now, not sure why they don’t just issue an update. This seems to be upsetting a lot of people.

5 Likes

With respect, you don’t buy your AMC from Freetrade. Freetrade is an execution only broker. Take time to read the T&C’s.

3 Likes