Anglo American ⛏ - AAL

I kick myself every time i see anything about Thung.
I sold my shares after getting 4.50£ ish per share 200+% rise as it started to drop quite alot after that.
Then stopped checking when it started back up again i bought in at 1.11£ too so id be quids in.
I do agree with you, if id have stayed in, id be really struggling with knowing where and when to sell.
I’ve never made more than 200 ish % so i honestly don’t know what id do lol
Nice issue to have though lol

Bit if a drop today :frowning: have ppl been selling?

1 Like

I was thinking the same, first time it’s dropped since I’ve had shares with them

What’s happening with Thungela at the mo. It’s never dropped as much as it currently is?

Loving it :heart_eyes:
The only thing propping me up
Only hope BEN can follow soon

Anyone had their dividend yet? Payment date was Monday.

There is another recent post on this re Dividend Payment. Due on 23 May in U.K.

I :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thungela. The beast of my portfolio

1 Like

Was 20% tax withheld?

It was from mine, why do you ask?

Thought you only pay dividend tax after your £2000 allowance.

While they are listed on the LSE, they are a South African company and so a withholding tax of 20% applies.

1 Like

Oh ok, that makes sense.
Cheers.

:sob: governments are always stealing our money from us

Is there not a w8ben thing with SA🤷🏻‍♂️

Grrr…lol

Don’t look at the Swiss dividend withheld tax

1 Like

Why does Thungela commentary still use the Anglo American forum thread? Would it not be better to use it own thread? Could the Freetrade team not perhaps correct the forum thread link within the phone app to correct this?

1 Like

Good spot @JJD809

I’ve requested an app link.

1 Like

Hmm -I posted a request for AAL/TGA chat separation back in Nov 21 (when I bought @£3.06 in the midst of COP26) -nothing was done since…:neutral_face: Logged on here today to see if anyone was talking about AAL’s 7.9% fall. Alles Sag Reg Kom, as they say in SA.