Anyone else unable to place orders as numeric keys not working

As the title says.

Ah glad it’s not just me - I’ve been trying to enact stop losses, unsuccessfully obviously!

i found a work around. Put in the decimal point first, and then add figures in front and behind it.

not ideal, but should help

Good spot, thanks for the work around!

Yeah, I raised it with the in-app support about an hour ago and sent them a video. They’re still looking into it.

1 Like

I had to resort to a cut / paste from my Notes application. Discover screen still not loading either.

Ah that’s interesting, again wondered if it was just me!

I wasn’t able to use the decimal point workaround suggested by someone earlier, no ability to input anything at all for me.

1 Like

I’ve reported both issues to Freetrade now.

1 Like

Try entering a decimal point, selecting the 0. that appears, then paste in an amount previously copied from another application.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m either not doing something right or it’s a different problem I’m having but I’ve got no keyboard within the app and so I can’t enter anything at all, not even a decimal point. Can’t paste anything copied either. Hopefully FT fix it soon.

1 Like

Yeah must be the new update. Will check back in the morning

Everything has gone pear shaped since the last update. Can’t place orders and the Discover page won’t load at all. Hopefully it’ll get sorted soon :pray:

1 Like

Same as you, no decimal point working and no abulity to paste anything

1 Like

Appears to be fixed now.

1 Like

Yes the numeric keypad problem is fixed thank you, Discovery tab still not working though.

1 Like

Not had any problems with the discovery tab myself. Someone posted a few days ago that they had that problem with version 32838 of the android app. The version of the app i use bypassed that and straight to version 32953, you could try seeing if you have that version to update to.

Thanks for the suggestion, sadly this is the version I have. We’ll see what FreeTrade support come back with.

Yeah, same here. Orders page fixed but still the Discover page wont load.

1 Like

The buy and sell buttons are just sideways flashing silver.

Thanks Freetrade, the new update has fixed everything :+1:

1 Like