App Screenshots and Portfolio Interface

Interesting; is this their “Paper Trading” feature that you’re using to track your portfolio? I’m not familiar with the app.

The app can be used for both paper trading and real portfolio tracking since you simply populate your transactions by stating the ticker, the date, the cost and the commission for each of your transactions. Once done, the app calculates you retrospective performance, compares with the benchmark of your choice and any accounts for any dividends you yielded. I use it for my main portfolio tracking it has been working flawlessly ever since I signed up.

Fountain of knowledge as always - will check it out!

1 Like

Ahh you gotta be American to trade on it… shame. Thought it could be my new mobile “trading” platform.

@Vlad can it import stock portfolios? Or do I need to go and re-create my portfolio first? :roll_eyes:

To trade - yes. But anyone can use its Simulation Holdings feature to track their portfolio performance :slight_smile:

You won’t be happy with the answer :grimacing:
I had about 80 transactions when I signed up but I must say the interface is quite intuitive and the time it takes to add new ones is very insignificant unless you have many years of active trading behind you :sweat_smile:

1 Like