Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

People often forget you need a seller in order to buy.

Is that the trade transcript from LSE?

1 Like

yes it is

interesting…

2 Likes

I bet that million buyer wished he had waited :joy:

4 Likes

I’m not even sure buying more is a good idea? There’s averaging down and there emptying your saving :see_no_evil: 17,000+ and I’m down 26% as it stands! And I thought I bought low price too!

Great buying market bad if already in and no spare cash

Averaging down can be a hell of a ride, I guess it all depends on your your belief that the price will rise in the future. If your research says it will then average down. If not then get out quick and save what’s left of your money (or hold) and cross your fingers…

2 Likes

Don’t be surprised if this stock is being shorted

3 Likes

What do you mean by shorted ?

@579529 short stock meaning :point_down:

It’s a very dirty business that you’ve entered into… It’s not all as it seems :man_facepalming::joy:

Yeah I think this is getting shorted to death.

1 Like

3p here we come!

There’s only 1 institution holding this according to Yahoo Finance so I think its a case of lack of interest. Even a stock as volatile as BNGO has 137 times more institutional investors.

KNB and CBX are no different and struggling just as much.

1 Like

Nothing ever is​:joy::joy:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks for posting. It’s 50-50 then from my understanding if it folds or doubles.? Think I’ll hold as there is a chance Artemic May b the big push needed

2 Likes

Yes, @Davidbhoy it seems that way from the video (do your own research as they say). A ‘Buy’ - could take off… oh, but could fold.

1 Like

so priced at a discount BUT will need further investment in order to survive the next 12 months, and that investment will dilute share value… I’m staying well clear of this one.

I wish I’d stayed well clear :cry:Too late now.

It could be worse, you could have bought cellular too like me as well :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

I looked at cellular and thought what a load of s**t like backhams aftershave range.
Creams for athletes, really. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I did😫