Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

:sweat_smile::joy: but did you get on at 26p?!

:sob: For the mother of God what have we got to do . Still falling , i bet if i sell it will rise :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

:joy: then Paul you know what you need to do for the greater good of the team!

5 Likes

I am just to far in to turn back . And whats more i still keep buying :roll_eyes: whats wrong with me :joy::rofl::joy: . Clearly i just love punishment .

4 Likes

Strap yourself in, buckle up and enjoy the ride… embrace the volatility and if you believe in this company as a going concern then stick with it and ride it out… If deep down you know they’re going nowhere then get out what cash you can and lick your wounds… There is always another day and another deal…

4 Likes

I’m beyond giving a s**t haha

1 Like
1 Like

Cellular mgc pharma and kanabo :see_no_evil: but kanabo having a good run ATM :crossed_fingers:t2:

Haha I also own the hatch trick too :crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

It needs some bad news maybe the price will increase then

2 Likes

Going down together then :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

The joys of AIM stocks!

I swear AIM is like a drug. I keep telling myself I won’t dabble again, but end up wanting just one more hit.

On a more serious note I’m still confident in MXC, it looks like its mean reversing after the IPO and euphoria if you check the ASX/OTC graph. From all the public information this business has never been stronger. Only 15x analyst expected sales now which isn’t too fancy in healthcare.

6 Likes

F**k me the ship is sinking, jump now! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

claims ship is sinking

share price down by 0.074% today… Not even 1%…

Granted the SP has dropped significantly for the last few weeks to a month… But it’s hardly sinking.

I like the way you simply assumed I was referencing today even though you have the knowledge it’s dropped like 30% where is your logic.

The ship is sinking.

1 Like

Not a loss if you don’t sell :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Great point, unless it goes insolvent we are merely borrowing them our money :rofl: but the fact is it 30% on my portfolio is a slight worry

But in too deep now so certainly not jumping overboard for it to change in time hopefully :crossed_fingers:t2::thinking:

2 Likes

Ended up 1.84% down today :slightly_frowning_face: I wouldn’t or taken 0.74% all day now :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::-1:

It’s gold or fold with this stock now.

2 Likes