Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

Gold IMO . If it falls then so be it but I think it’s a goer

1 Like

Plenty of talk on other forums about how these guys stiffed their Australian investors. Seems to be a rinse and repeat outfit.

@grex9101 Have you seen who owned the shares that were transferred from the ASX to LSE? From I’ve read no new shares were created through the DI (Depositary Interest) - a process that was new to me.

I haven’t seen anything with some basic googling and wondered if this was mentioned in detail elsewhere.

Same here. Very little out there, though.
Treating this stock with a healthy dose of scepticism.

2 Likes

I’ve got 200 quid in it and I’m not putting a penny more into it now, hard to stay positive when it’s dying like this for as long as it has been.

4 Likes

Seems some people still have the Faith

3 Likes

I have today decided to accept my losses and move on. I think my average price was around 54p and I don’t see this going back there. Put the money into some renewable energy projects instead. Good luck to those holding on, I hope it wins out for you eventually.

5 Likes

Good luck with your ventures , i am far to in on MGC so i am going to see it through to the end even if thats 5 years plus :+1::crossed_fingers::pray:

7 Likes

I’ll agree with that Paul :sunglasses: long term and always was tbh :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I’ve been following mgc for about 5 months and it seems like they have made some good acquisitions and everything is in clinical trials atm with a proposed goal of Recreational application of their assets in the future, so the money has always been in the hope of loosening Cannabis regulations in the EU and UK and the completion of aforementioned trials,
If you believe any of the above to be a possibility great,
if not then jump ship but I’m here for the long haul :grin:

8 Likes

Been holding this stock for too long to jump out now, I see potential

5 Likes

Up 4.15% in a day? Lordy Lordy!

2 Likes

Hi Cameron, Welcome! MGC have also applied for a patent, which is a positive move and likely to increase interest in the company if they get it.

4 Likes

Yes I saw that it’s looking very promising, I see profits sparking perhaps the 2nd quarter of next year if everything stays on the up and up, Got a good feeling about MGC and they provide some much needed products to a stale market can’t wait to see where they are in 5 years what they can achieve by then :grin:

3 Likes

I’d rather stub my toe than sell for a loss. Will be holding for me too or averaging down at some point, considering it’s sitting at -56%

2 Likes

This sector has moved quite a bit today
Cellular was 12% up at one point and kanabo
Had a good surge so must be some stock buying or paper talk :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

Surely it’s not just this :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes
6 Likes

If this does go off and make us all filthy rich, all the regulars on here should meet up somewhere for a pint.

6 Likes

With this stock, you would probably need one! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes