Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

All I know is :gem::gem::gem::pray::gem::gem::gem: this stock will recover. Keep the faith.

5 Likes

Yeah let’s get on the bag lad

2 Likes

Stop buying drinks, start buying stonks

Edit: he says while sat in a pub with a pint.

2 Likes

What has happened to mgc stock is it being shorted as it seems to be knocked back when it reaches. 260

No one is available to short them. Likely that people are just getting impatient with the company.

Doesn’t help that their main source of fundraising seems to be issuing issue of shares, effectively resulting in share dilution. This seems common theme for these cannabis stocks

Proposed issue of securities - MXC

4 Likes

I bloody hope so!! I bought thousands!!! :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ditto - almost 18,000

I have 9.5k shares atm down 200 pound atm hold in there the profit stage its the next 3 years its a long hold in my opinion but don’t lose hope :grin:

1 Like

I’m not sure this thing will last 3 years at this rate! It will be worth -20 quid!

:rofl::joy: I have seen stocks at 0.0008p and still holding on,
Have you done any DD? The next 2 years are looking super promising and all their products are just coming out of trials and all the profits are in Recreational when rules and regulations are eased throughout Europe and the UK off the back of the American Market don’t be so pessimistic :joy:

6 Likes

You give me hope brother!

1 Like

Your welcome no point being negative you ain’t lost till you sell at a loss just research as much as you can and make the best informed decision you can I even grabbed another 500 shares today and im far from well off make like 13000 a year :joy: keep strong bothers and sisters :muscle:if you believe in the business stick with it Imagine if you cut your losses and it started succeeding be worse than losing what you have already :grin:

4 Likes

Anyone having trouble selling MGC shares? Trying to move to IG and can’t seem to sell my 5k shares

1 Like

Try breaking down into smaller units, if there isn’t much activity you’ll not find one buyer for 5000 but you might find 5 buyers for 1000.

2 Likes

I’ll happily buy 1000 today!

1 Like

Might be looking at rounding out to 25k shares! My average is like 0.0378 :face_vomiting:

In addition to the share price going down, the website has also gone down… Not a good look… :thinking:

2 Likes