Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

And I was getting hopeful about this long term :stuck_out_tongue: Still not panicking though.

Yeah, I’m going to leave it and see what happens. :grimacing:

I’m thinking il give my shares in this one a year and see where it is then.

Full report is here.

The programmes increase MGC’s addressable market from around £3bn to £60bn by our estimates. Furthermore, we believe that programme milestones within the next 12 months could serve as significant catalysts for the MGC share price.

Sees revenue rising to almost A$12m by 2022.

3 Likes

Read the report in full. Can’t see anything negative in it and polar opposite in fact. Very upbeat about company, share price rising and future. Bought shares yesterday and although down 40% I still believe there is massive potential. Research suggests in a year this will b a very profitable company. Maybe I am a lemming but fingers crossed. I see it as betting. If I can’t afford to lose then don’t bet or indeed buy.

3 Likes

Seems despite the SP falling there is a glimmer of a bright future here. Will buy if goes below 2p again, if not happy with my 2.5p average

How low can you go! I have faith in MGC! Long hold needed but could be rich if your in on this now in 2 years time with just a small amount of investment. Why the hell not eh!

1 Like

MGC Pharmaceuticals - Initiation Report

MGC Pharma is a bio-pharma company that develops and produces medicines using compounds derived from cannabis and other plant-based sources. The company has two separate product categories:

The first category are ’phytotherapeautics’, health-promoting products derived from plant-based sources. There are two separate product lines within the phytotherapeutics category:

MP Line cannabinoid products are MGC’s range of medical cannabis products. These are provided for patients under special access schemes in Australia, with initial sales also underway in Brazil, and other markets to be targeted going forward.ArtemiC Rescue and ArtemiC Support are non-cannabis based health supplements, which have achieved rapid sales acceleration.

The other product category is ‘phytomedicines’, pharmaceutical drugs derived from plant-based sources. The company has a pipeline of drug candidates in development at various stages of clinical and preclinical trials:

CimetrA is a pharmaceutical application for the prevention of systemic inflammation and is scheduled to begin Phase III clinical trials in the coming months. This product combats an inflammatory event called cytokine storm that can occur as a result of viral infections, including COVID-19. Further successful results from this trial programme could act as a major potential value driver for the shares during the next 12 months in our view.CannEpil is a cannabis-derived therapy for refractory epilepsy, which is currently undergoing Phase II trials.CogniCann is a therapy for improving the quality of life for patients with dementia and Alzheimer’s. This is currently undergoing Phase II trials.MXOT01GB01 is a drug being developed for the treatment of glioblastoma, an aggressive form of brain cancer. This is a preclinical development making strong progress.

We examine these programmes in detail on p4-10. The programmes increase MGC’s addressable market from around £3bn to £60bn by our estimates. Furthermore, we believe that programme milestones within the next 12 months could serve as significant catalysts for the MGC share price.

View full research report

Download Research

Quick facts: MGC Pharmaceuticals LtdFollow

2 Likes

Maybe time to start buying more stock then ready for the boom :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m buying a few hundred every week from now on.

3 Likes

I’m in, could be a nice little savings scheme, at this price

1 Like

Exactly how I’m looking at it too.

I have 60k shares with mgc i add when i can i view this as a longterm earner , a little every week doesn’t break the bank :+1:

Yeah may start doing the same actually. Few quid a week and see what happens. Be nice when they start going green tho

1 Like

MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd. are delighted to announce that patients are starting to be recruited for the CimetrA™ Phase III clinical study, focussed on evaluating its efficacy and safety as a treatment for hospitalised patients diagnosed with COVID-19

The trial will take place at two clinical sites, with a primary study completion date of December 2021. Interim trial results are expected in Q3 2021.

Stay tuned for an imminent announcement on the first patient to be enrolled into the study.

7 Likes

The good news price crash continues! There must be a high shirt interest in this, if I had shorted this every time good news had been announced I would be a millionaire by now!

2 Likes

I mean, do I buy even more shares again??

1 Like

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

This a very interesting investment - high risk on paper

However with its hires, acquisitions, RTM strategy via pharma channels and the three products in pipeline being across fields of Neurology, Oncology and Autoimmune.

I see this company as a tech company in plant derived medicine - specifically phytocannabinoids and if the can crack CBG & CBGa extraction to medicine process then it’s going to be a rocket.

Bullish.

5 Likes

I’m buying 500-1000 weekly at this price, I can afford to lose it and if I don’t lose it I’m going to be very happy when this does blow.

3 Likes