Argo Blockchain (ARB) - Share Chat

You always get the best price. You didn’t pay more than the actual price, you bought what the best ask price was at that time.
You’re right that PFOF is illegal in the UK. Freetrade doesn’t just not do it, they can’t.

5 Likes

Take a look

1 Like

Hmm and guess what Saylor has a big interest in this :thinking:

3 Likes

Of course, but he’s putting his money into what he believes will happen. So I’d say he’s actually investing and not just betting.

The entire Bitcoin community is made up of believers who constantly benefit from pushing up the price

1 Like

Going onto the Nassau means more exposure and because they’re OTC and already trade in the US it shouldn’t be demister from LSE. It’s popular enough and well funded.

As a side note I’m surprised MJ companies haven’t trained up with crypto miners lol

I guess so

I fully agree with this.

1 Like

New RNS

Argo is pleased to announce that trading in the Company’s Ordinary Shares will begin today on the OTCQX Best Market in the United States, under the ticker symbol “ARBKF”. Argo has upgraded to OTCQX from the OTCQB Venture Market.

6 Likes

Argo Blockchain begins trading on OTCQX market

3 Likes

only wish I had got more at 2.05 now!

3 Likes

That confirms what I said. Great news.

Glad I kept my bottle on this one. Shareholder meeting scheduled, is this the precursor to something even bigger???

There will be more entry points as BTC slumps.

In Leymans terms…what does that mean ?

1 Like

Why is the market cap down to 700 mill…when it was over 1 billion other day ? Probably a really simple reason for some of you lads…but I’ve not got a clue sorry.

The share price just lost 30%.

When?

5th March

2 Likes