Argo Blockchain - ARB - Share Chat

Btc approaching $64k

Let’s see what happens tmr :eyes:

Humm Argo in the USA is going down, so I am not sure about tomorrow.

Oh wow, it’s trading at the equivalent of 202p in USA! That’s terrible

Yea that means a further drop is almost certain tomorrow

1 Like

I hope no :weary:

BTC: reaches all time high :rocket:
ARB: … :sleeping:

Doh :woman_facepalming:t2:

Hmm this is going to panic sell tomorrow as a self-fulfilling prophecy… Fear stalks agro shareholders like a big stalky thing…

It closed at the equivalent of 201p in the US.

But ARB posted a tweet after the US close that a Q&A will be released at 7am tomorrow. That is interesting timing on both the tweet and the release of the Q&A. Best not think too much into it but perhaps an RNS is incoming?

Wonder if some retail pulling out of Argo to take a punt on coin base tomorrow

2 Likes

Interesting time, possibly alongside an RNS…

2 Likes

I was thinking the same :+1: I see this being a very popular launch with an element of people who think the stocks are a get rich scheme nowadays and the price rocketing on launch to then fall and get the same kind of complaints :joy:

I reckon the mass of new retail customers in the world who go for the same type of stocks has probably altered the growth patterns quite a lot for these IPOs.

1 Like

What do people think of that then?

I’m still buying this stock. It has a history of running in crazy moves. It should track bitcoin but instead goes on big runs and big unravels.

I think it will be between £3 and 4 in next few weeks as btc moves towards 70 to 80k

4 Likes

I’m thinking I want my 18 minutes back.

5 Likes

Ok but smash that like button, subscribe, ring the bell for notifications and leave a comment below - negative or positive, the algorithm doesn’t care, it’s all ‘engagement’ - explaining why you didn’t like 18 minutes of carefully crafted guff which is just long enough to be optimised for monetisation and ads on YouTube!

Ughhh… YouTube spam. I say this as someone who loves YouTube more than TV. Once you find a GOOD channel it’s a great.

1 Like

What a shambles :joy::joy: losing money for fun here :joy:

Look on the bright side, at least now you know who cuts his hair and things like who’s the dog’s owner :man_facepalming:

Mara and Riot are down 15% today and argo is only down 3%. May be coinbase related.

2 Likes

Bought MARA as low as $43.50 today … Did not see that coming with a BTC ATH and $53 pre market trading for MARA - happy with that.

Was tempted to add more Argo but not long in it at £2.24

1 Like

It’s worth £1,98 per share right now