Arrival Group - ARVLF - Share Chat

How much longer? ARVL is appearing on other brokers already. The buttons on CIIC are frozen, can’t sell or buy :sweat::triumph:

2 Likes

Can’t find the ticker anywhere? what has happened?

3 Likes

It’s still not in the app.

It’s great to see good commercial EV’s coming to our road.
I’m looking forward to picking up ARVL.

@Freetrade_Team Any chance the new ARVL shares would be allocated to us before tomorrows market opening time?
We waited the whole day but nothing happened today!
Looking forward to hearing good news…

3 Likes

ARVL will be a game changer ,over time as described ‘baby tesler’ , will be holding long term with this stock as I believe it will reach $80 dollars by end of this year

Mines arrived (no pun intended) this morning, thanks @Freetrade_Team and team for the speedy work

4 Likes

Market cap of 589M ?

Shows the same in Google, I’m guessing it will update soon

I think thats wrong and has not been updated yet. According to this write up there should be 606.179 million shares outstanding post merger with CIIC which will give a market cap close to $14 billion. https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/ciic-stock-is-now-overvalued-before-its-merger-with-arrival-2020-11-25

Im invested here and have very high hopes. Im personally not expecting big rises in the SP this year though. I think a lot have had their fingers burned in the past couple of months and will be wary of a clean tech bubble. I would be happy with $30 by the end of year and a steady cadence of orders and microfactory progress. I dont expect a steep rise in the share price until a bit more evidence their microfactory approach works and the revenue starts to show up on quarterly financials. I think the Nikola debacle, and more recently the Lordstown fake orders, has undermined the EV start up space. I do think Arrival are the real deal though and am taking a long term view with this one. I can see them potentially becoming a strategically significant company for the UK filling the space in the auto industry if/when are current manufacturers start to collapse under the combined weight of the EV transition, Covid and Brexit. JLR look most vulnerable but I think a lot of jobs are going to be at risk and companies like Arrival could be crucial way to mitigate the impact.

4 Likes

Can we see Arrival stocks taking a great spike instantly and then rebounding in a matter of time?

Who knows! I’m personally not expecting major gains in the short-term, it might stagnate or even drop for most of 2021 in my opinion so Im planning on averaging down if necessary and building a position gradually. You cant deny that EV start-up valuations are high given that most (including Arrival) don’t even have any revenue coming in yet so we should expect a bumpy ride. Once they start to prove to the world that they are genuinely competitive and able to scale as fast as we think they will, Im expecting pretty rapid gains. For now though, Im personally going to largely ignore the share price and see where we get to by the end of the year. Just my view though!

4 Likes

Should we have the pre-merger price history?

1 Like

Ideally show the historical price data for the entity the company is being merged into, in this case Arrival was merged into CIIG Merger Corp which has a price history. One that hopefully we can get some visibility on in the app. By the way, Google shows the price history

So does Yahoo Finance

I’m sure others do as well.

Can you please share why you think showing the price history is a bad idea?

1 Like

More dodgy news last night from the EV spac space with Canoo revealing in earnings call that they had been a bit presumptuous with some of their earlier announcements. Expect the whole sector is going to struggle for a while until it becomes clear which companies are the real deal and which are the charlatans. Im now looking to average down once the price finds its level and wait for 18 months. When they successfully launch their products and start ramping up production the share price should rise. Until then likely to be a volatile stock in my opinion.

2 Likes

Considering there products are not aimed at consumers it surprises me how promotional they have been. That being said keeping shareholders engaged and excited is good particularly if they want to raise more capital. Let’s hope there’s no reason for Hindenburg to take a look.

2 Likes

Good observation. I’ve noticed that too. They are very slick and clearly put a huge amount of thought into their brand. I personally think that’s no bad thing. In a few years time I think a lot of EVs on the market will pretty much converge in terms of core capabilities and it will be the ones who manage to distinguish themselves who will do well.

Indeed, lots of marketing for a business product. I don’t think that is what business owners want, they rather have proper working products. I am a bit conflicted of the van changing shape this far in the process. They had been working on the small size van for years and suddenly they come out with a new model before the first one is even seen driving.

1 Like

Yep the van changing shape put me right off for the time being, got out on the spike to $27 a few weeks back. A current valuation of $10b means there is a lot of room for volatility to the downside, any change in revenue forecasts and they will get absolutely hammered.