Arrival Group - ARVLF - Share Chat

Nice volatility / opportunity.

Bought on Wednesday and sold today. Made 6.6% could have made 9% if I’d sold Wednesday night. Nice high risk share at the minute.

Arrival (don’t hold) soars after delivering electric vehicle prototype to UPS

9 Likes

I struggle to see how this company would be a bad investment smart ideas and moving forward nicely

1 Like

I’m hoping they become the next Tesla.
If I had more money I would invest it in them!
But I’m new at all this, and not very rich :joy:

2 Likes

I hope so to but l am not sure the world wants to change to electric cars too soon . It’s extremely volatile. I have invested for the long term . The fund has lost 5% today.

Arrival is more bus and van type vehicles :+1: I think this market can boom quickly.

@James3 have a look

1 Like

Thanks l hope so that is why l bought quite a few shares. Early days but seems a very volatile stock. Seems to have a USP . So hopefully share price can get to $100 in time

They’ve gone for the market that is almost devoid of investment but has the potential to explode for the right product. The same as Tesla did for the car industry

3 Likes

@James3 A young company pushing the envelope with new innovations and techniques, so shares are bound to be volatile because of uncertainty but potentially leading in a developing market.

1 Like

This could be huge news.

5 Likes

“ However, no money will change hands, and the agreement so far is not exclusive”

1 Like

Still a good link up for a SPAC :+1: and means they are not just tied to one thing, win-win.

Good publicity but Uber don’t own cars so I’m not too sure if it really means anything. Could be an interesting market going for taxis.

It’s not a SPAC any longer.

Yes I know but was recently and this is a good link up. The fact Uber don’t own cars doesn’t matter as it is more to do with potential investments later. If Uber are happy with how Arrival works then you can bet your bottom dollar they will BUY BUY BUY so they don’t have contracted drivers :+1:

My point remains the same it is good news and I believe will reflect in the share % which is up by 26% for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: obviously just my opinion.

What do you mean they will buy? Arrival isn’t producing self driving vehicles is it?

1 Like

Oops, yep, too early and not had my coffee :joy:

Edit - I had just read this about BlackBerry to power the “autonomous-ready commercial vehicles” and maybe jumped the gun but it does seem to be the aim or at least that is how I read it. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Coming a bit late to this. I think the Uber announcement was a great validation of the company but probably wise to keep it in perspective for now and not assume this will lead to huge orders. Uber dont own their vehicle fleet as mentioned above but they do have ability to influence what their driver opt to go for and the Clean Air Plan for instance is designed to help drivers pay for the switch to EV (https://www.uber.com/gb/en/u/drive-journey-to-electric/).

1 Like

Interesting, but I think I haven’t understood properly. Will Arrival start to produce cars to them?

They may do and it certainly sounds like that is the intention. At this stage there is no obligation or firm commitments from either side so important not to read too much into it at this stage. Its certainly good PR for arrival and a helpful partner to have during the development stage of the programme. It’s not a firm commitment of orders though.

2 Likes