Arrival Group - ARVLF - Share Chat

Thought it was 10 days this was for you @NeilB

2 Likes

Yes, Arrival went public via merger with CIIC spac. Most SPACs seem to nosedive shortly after merger.

My average is now $2.50. Hopefully some good news on May 10th.

2 Likes

Been thinking off buying some of this since the price is so low but with the earnings reports on the 10th do you guys reckon that could rebound the price at all or its just gonna continue dropping? Wondering if its worth buying at this price for the long game

1 Like

It really depends on what they say on the 10th… We need news on the bus certification. If there are any further production delays then shareholders wont be too happy.

2 Likes

How much are you thinking of buying :thinking: I’ll add £100 if you will :roll_eyes::+1:t2:

Deal, I’ll add £100 Friday if it stays under $2

It’s not gonna stay under $2 tho :thinking: :rofl:

Hit me up Friday :rofl: it’s payday. I will buy more, it just depends on the FX rate and share price. No point buying if I’m not averaging down at the moment. But I can definitely see putting another 1k into this stock over the next 18 months.

1 Like

@FiftyDolTrader @Ryan6

Sod it! Fortune favours the brave or stupid :thinking::rofl: I’ve defo average down so either way can’t lose can I? :man_facepalming:

Exchange rate $1.24 so if that goes up do my shares? :thinking:

I would definitely go another 1-2k by Xmas if see some kind of good news

My average is still $7.30ish :man_facepalming: yikes!!! :rofl:

Yes, if the exchange rate goes up in favour of the pound then your investments will go up so long as the share price is stable. The opposite is also true. It’s why I’m careful about checking the rate when investing.

1 Like

I’m at an average of about $3.50, hopefully can get that down.

1 Like

I’d take a $3.50 AVG SP ATM hopefully won’t be long till it’s quite above the $3.50 price :crossed_fingers:t2:

That was the plan, get £100 of that and same amount in polestar to diversify my portfolio a bit

1 Like

Didn’t know polstar had shares? Or should say Volvo :thinking:

I definite need to diversify away from Arrival at some point, currently 46.24% of my GIA and 38.71% of my total holdings including ISA

1 Like

In arrival? That’s like my shares in red amount :rofl::rofl: currently haven’t checked % of portfolio but I know it’s isn’t That high with them

Update currently 2.8% of my portfolio :frowning:

1 Like