Arrival Group - ARVLF - Share Chat

I just want to see the 20 vans. At least just the 20. If they miss that I will assume the doom.

If they get the 20 and that “perfects the method” which they said the reduction was for, I’ll be happy. Then they’ll hopefully be in a good place to start smashing out vans with a proven working model of the micro factory model and everything around it.

Recently averaged down a little too. Probably won’t again but still have high hopes!

COME ON ARRIVAL!

3 Likes

Dead worrying when you see this!!

I agree, just bought some at 1.03 and averaged my share price down, although still in the red.
I think I’ll be holding what i have until I see some good news from Arrival.

1 Like

Same here …just doubled my holding at 1.04 …holding now until it starts rocketing…I still have faith it will but that faith is diminishing by the day.

2 Likes

Last time I bought it was for $2.00 I did want to average down but might wait to see it climb to $1.30/50
As bought at first when was $12 :pleading_face:

1 Like

Nice video of the Arrival Employee Shuttle Bus. Video released today.

2 Likes

Not sure why there’ve posted another Bus video, I thought Arrival had paused Bus production and concentrating on making 20 vans?.. or is that only in the US?

1 Like

One of the interesting things about the Wall Street Journal’s * [HEARD ON THE STREET] column is that when it talks about stocks it lays out why they pick the stock or not (and usually the details come from a well established/well known analyst). Don’t go out and put money or not put money because of it … but use it as contemplative material. Recently it had a piece on $ARVL:

But the market for EVs isn’t in much doubt these days.

And the Wall Street Journal is in agreement with at least a few of the comments above:

The real question for startup manufacturers is whether they can make them at a competitive cost within a time frame that capital markets find acceptable.

2 Likes

Here is a recent article regarding the bus.

3 Likes

Thank you @bitflip amd @Optimisery for the links. Interesting stuff indeed. Glass half full or glass half empty. I really hope this company works out. It’s a little bit UK, it’s green and the production methodology is unique. Bus looks quite cool too. I’m tempted to buy a few more shares but don’t want to give it the (final) kiss of death!

3 Likes

They have but they still have buses made and road legal so using them as staff shuttles is a good bit of PR

1 Like

They was always going to happen, Wright Bus already have a proven EV bus

Interesting article and thanks for the link,… keeping my fingers crossed then, as I just averaged down, even more, today buying at $1.01.

Hope they don’t sink below $1

1 Like

$1 May be seen as symbolic or arbitrary however it has real significance. NASDAQ rules stipulate that any company that trades below $1 for 30 consecutive days will be delisted. In truth, the process takes a while and the company can put together a plan that return to ‘compliance’ but it’s not a great situation.

4 Likes

Do companies generally do a Reverse stock split to avoid this?

Yes they can do a reverse stock split to avoid delisting. Hopefully it won’t come to that.

Good question @Sims. Yes, the data according to

shows that most US reverse splits were forced (see Chart 2, most are under $1). Lots of other interesting info in the article.

4 Likes

Good question @Sims & great article @bitflip - I love these sorts of situations, an opportunity to all get a little bit smarter.

3 Likes

Must have to be rocket scientist to under stand that article :roll_eyes: so in Lehman terms what does a forced reverse split actually do?
Does it mean it’s splits into 2 or 3 like Tesla recently

Answers on a postcard please :chart_with_downwards_trend:

1 Like

A reverse split reduces the number of shares, with the price increasing proportionally.

As an example if you had 20 shares at $0.75 and the company did a 1-4 reverse split, you would end up with 5 shares but would expect them to be $3.00 each

2 Likes