Atlantic Lithium ⛏ - ALL - Share Chat

As far as I can see this morning it closed on the ASX @ 0.945AUD which is roughly £0.50. That’s about 25% higher than it’s london listing.

I’m not really sure what that means, but hopefully the london listing catches up to it…

Edit to add - I’m sure for people much more knowledge than me this must present some kind of arbitrage opportunity. Buy on the LSE and sell on the ASX, so the price different can’t be sustainable for very long.

And it opened up +27%. When they dual listed I had thought the main london listing would guide the price of the ASX listing but so far it seems the other way around.

Anyone know why AL is tanking today?!?

Looks like this should cover the drop.

I am quite concerned about this. I’m still 30% in the green but I think it could well slide further.

Now that the corruption allegations are out there it almost doesn’t matter if they are true of not. The reputational risk is now significantly higher IMO. I’m hesitant to sell though because it is a really solid project… I’d been toying with selling half for a couple of weeks. I wish I had now.

1 Like

Shares are suspended at the moment. But this is about the time i would be reading a stack of money to put on it if it wasn’t.

Chances are it’s all a bogus allegation. But sadly by the time an Rns comes out saying just that and the shares are trading again the big jump will happen pre market by the big boys.

Of course it could all be true, but this is exactly the kind of bullshit that’s pulled just scare off people and then come in and scoop a ton of shares up at basement prices.

So i will be watching with great interest. I’m not currently a holder but i have been in and out a few times on this one as it is a good company in my opinion. As always dyor

The shares have just been readmitted to AIM.

Can you buy shares via Freetrade? Of course not.

How is it that other brokers can react to news so much faster than Freetrade?

2 Likes

Real shame to have missed an opportunity like this. Especially as many had seen it coming.

Update - this is now available again.

Could be a bumpy ride now that traders will be having their fun with this, but if you’re prepared to wait 2 years until production it could pay off handsomely (still lots of risks that need to be mitigated however).

Last offer for a rakeover was 33p per share. Interesting to see what happens here. The Chief Exec. in a recent interview just before Christmas (vox I think) was quite steadfast but relaxed about not selling up, but we shall see:

Ghana’s Mineral Investment Fund puts money into Atlantic Lithium’s project in Ghana, nice vote of confidence