Ben's Creek Group - BEN - Share Chat

noooo, I loosing the will to live in the red. 54% down is far too depressing :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Surely you are less red than you were yesterday? It closed slightly up.

Early days to say it’s all over, but the massive sell off seems to have been based on nothing more than a large holder selling up.

In the meantime nothing has changed with the fundementals other than a new cfo who bought a fair few stocks himself on the same day he started the job and we are closer to getting that second highwall up and running, while now also getting a 3rd one as a backup.

The money doesn’t always flow to where you think it should and things can come right of the blue that change things dramatically, but given some time i think BEN is going to pull another BEN.

Bright side is that there were a lot of rampers trying to get investors ditching BEN and luring them over to CGO claiming it would be BEN 2. I think than BEN is going to be the next BEN.

Saying that, i do hold a lot of Cgo myself, but rather than back one horse this is my way of diversifying.

3 Likes

BEN is thermal CGO is metallurgical coal

As i say, that’s me diversifying. :rofl:

Oh and as for the whole BEN 2 thing. That’s just the twitters getting carried away with themselves.

But i do think CGO is meta coal too. Well i mean both meta and thermal.

Oh and BEN is metalurgical, not thermal.

Such a good times those when we could buy at £0.34 :face_holding_back_tears:
Shame that they run than fast :smiling_face_with_tear:

:joy::joy:

1 Like

now at 40p… up and up we go … :star_struck:
only posting this so the price drops so can buy more

2 Likes

That usually works!

1 Like

Trying the same here but does not work anymore :joy:

come on Ben lets keep going :star_struck:
Screenshot 2022-07-14 at 14.52.57

3 Likes

Yesterday’s post seams to have worked :face_with_peeking_eye::smirk:

1 Like

You took the picture on the worst moment! :rofl::rofl:
I hope you bought something there, because I think that just on that point, when you take that picture, is going to be one of the last chances to get this stock under £0.41😉

At the end, we have closed with only -1.2%, with sounds great to me, keeping on mind that it is Friday, and how a lot stocks have dropped down drastically this morning during the first hour.

4 Likes

I hear there was an interview today that should be up on Sunday. Not sure if it’s for real, but don’t know why someone would make up that an interview would be happening.

If i see it around on Sunday i’ll make sure to put a link in here.

:smirk: they think price should be 60p~70p

The next 6 weeks then until full production is hit … :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m 0.62 fingers crossed :slight_smile:

1 Like

BEN has taken a real beating. I’m shelving this until it’s back in an uptrend i.e. back over it’s 30 week moving average

I’m nibbling a few more when it drops below 40

A pod cast. No really bad news. Quite optimistic and …

Down we go :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

I’m sure it’s just a bit of consolidation. Give it time and we’ll be alright. 6 weeks before full production. Get that second highwall miner up and running and the double shift started and if nothing happens by then i may start to worry.

3 Likes