Beyond Meat - BYND - Share Chat

I’m going to try it out :hamburger:
https://www.honestburgers.co.uk/food/burgers/plant/

5 Likes

I see there’s a place down the road from work. I guess I should try one, if it’s good then it’s getting my vote.

3 Likes

I’ve had it a few times. It’s honestly amazing. Totally blew my mind that the entire meal is vegan.

5 Likes

All the reviews I heard so far were raving. I think I know where Adam and I will have lunch next week. :hamburger:

3 Likes

You should get some in for the launch party next week!

2 Likes

You seen the price? They’d need to do more crowdfunding for that

5 Likes

Ha, it says available everywhere so I type Lancaster in the search box and it found places in Bristol and Cambridge :smiley:

3 Likes
3 Likes

What was it like, Adam?

1 Like

I tried it recently:

2 Likes

Would put money into this really hope you add it

2 Likes
2 Likes

You should be able to get around the paywall for that story :point_up: by clicking through from this tweet -

or Google “Beyond Meat IPO Financial Times”.

3 Likes

yeah sorry I have institutional access so not used to sharing. That valuation seems eye-watering but I don’t think I can miss this.

3 Likes

Beyond Meat, a California-based agritech start-up, on Monday said it is aiming to raise as much as $184m with an IPO next month that will value it at more than $1bn.

3 Likes

Would love to see this on Freetrade when the IPO happens!

9 Likes

Is there a way to make sure BYND is on Freetrade at the time of IPO? I can only see the price going one way for quite some time.

4 Likes

Is this possible? Eager to buy some BNYD shares!

1 Like

Would love this too - appreciate it has been pretty busy at Freetrade HQ this week :sweat_smile:

1 Like