Can not install the app

Hi everyone,

I’m in the UK and I would like to install the app and set up an account. But I can’t find the app in the App Store on my iPhone and when I go to the website and click on the link to the app, I get the following error message:
“App Not Available - this app is currently not available in your country or region.”

Why?? I know for a fact that many people in the UK are using the app.

I lm sure someone with an iPhone will be able to help.

Could your phone have been registered in a different country? Or different regions app store perhaps?

Review your country setup on your iPhone.

1 Like

Thank you! Turned out my Apple ID region was not the UK. Thanks to your answers I managed to change it to the UK and that fixed my problem :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great to hear that, and we hope you enjoy your Freetrade app!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Hi Guys.

I live in The Netherlands.
Can not I download the app here?

I bought the phone in England, but my address is Dutch in my play store.

Thanks for your help!

Your G Play Store account is probably linked to your card or country of registration, so probably no. Buying a phone overseas won’t change that.

1 Like

I bought this phone 2 years ago when I was living in England.

But basically my question is that possible to use the Freetrade app in the Netherlands or only in the UK?

It’s down to your G/G Play Store account settings, not where you got the phone from. Without doing much research, I understand that, say, if your card in your G Play Store is Dutch and your address is Dutch then you’ve got a Dutch G Play Store. Also, without certain things like national insurance (UK) you may not be able to start - but I can’t remember the on-boarding process. Hope that helps!