Centamin - CEY - Share Chat

I was very wrong.

My average share price for Centamin is £1 so I’m trying to lower it to below the pound mark

2 Likes

Not sure when but I’m sure it will rise again. I’ve been taking advantage of it hovering around 80p to hoover up more shares, hope to enjoy the dividends while waiting for it to make a nice profit. Not sure what would be a good target price for selling mind you.

1 Like

Ive seen it up at 100p in the past. My cost average is around 90p.
I could sell around 100p in the future, depending on how the company does or doesn’t do.

I will buy a few more shares later to lower cost average to 80 new pence.

1 Like

Need to get AISC under control first before any real progress is made on the SP.

I’m underwater on this stock by a fair bit but are optimistic on the above starting to move in the right direction after a difficult year or two. There is also the awarded exploration packages and Doropo project which hopefully will bring value in the future but short term I think it will be volatile!

2 Likes

Recent crypto volatility and rising IR’s I’m hoping will see more value in gold and it’s miners.

3 Likes

was a Dividend due to be paid today?

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, yes it is. I haven’t received mine yet, but then I normally don’t expect them until the afternoon anyway.

2 Likes

It’s paid in dollars/ cents right so prob afternoon but I’ve sent a query too.

1 Like

Centamin dividend recieved this afternoon.

1 Like

There now :+1:t2:

2 Likes

My first dividend from Centamin, £43.42 has arrived. Reinvested in United Utilities. It’s a long story but I get an extra £1.14. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Care to share? :grinning:

1 Like

In a nutshell, dividend arrived from centamin so reinvested in united utilities because ex-dividend date hadn’t passed, so when I receive my united utilities dividend on the 1st August I reinvest into centamin. After all the sorting out, I gain and still reinvest in both company’s. I did say it is a story, enjoy reading and it is understandable :wink:

3 Likes

Positive news.

Admin: Duplicate post removed

On the up this week :grinning:

6 Likes

Why is the SP holding back, would be nice for it to reach £1.00.

They’ve now broken the £1!

2 Likes