šŸŽ„ Christmas Wishlist 2021 šŸŽ„

Well, the CTO position disappeared from the careers page recently (I think it was still there about 2-3 weeks ago), so Iā€™m hoping for an announcementā€¦soon. :grimacing:

1 Like

I have mentioned this as well. It is silly watching your graph looking like itā€™s always on the upward trend because of regular deposits.

6 Likes

Yea Iā€™ve gone on about it for so long itā€™s kind of ridiculous it hasnā€™t been fixed yet. Iā€™ve seen plenty of other people raise it too. The homepage graph is the first thing you see but it has literally never been of any use to me because itā€™s completely distorted by my deposits.

Itā€™s so simple to just add a graph to the homepage that simply tracks profit/loss, donā€™t know why they ignore this it gets on my nerves sometimes. I have literally never used that homepage graph, itā€™s bad from a UX point of view if the main thing you see when you open the app is outright useless.

7 Likes

Top 10 after 50 votes, will update every 50 going forwards (or as close to it as I can get)

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t the portfolio performance graph show that:

2 Likes

Yes they should move that to home IMO. Itā€™d be nice also to see growth vs just deposited money on home.

3 Likes

It kind of does but itā€™s TWRR % and is updated once a day and Iā€™ve noticed some days it is not updated.

From a UX point of view itā€™s an outright bad design, why have a useless graph as the first thing I see when I open the app it tells me absolutely nothing. I have to go out of my way to get to something useful. The homepage graph should show the profit/loss in Ā£ā€™s the data is already there in numbers next to the overall portfolio value, all they have to do is plot that value on a graph.

4 Likes

Have to admit you killing it with that Performance

3 Likes

I think the reason they have that graph is because most people are using the app as ā€œsavingsā€ or thatā€™s what Freetrade promotes it as, so people can see their accumulation over time. Whereas, you or I are more advanced and are interested in the return rates.

1 Like

UK REITs in ISA

3 Likes

From the poll there does seem to be some traction for cryptocurrencies!

2 Likes

Top 10 after 100 votes - crowdfunding drops out and specific # of shares makes the list

Vs top 10 after 50 votes

2 Likes

Iā€™ll highlight ā€˜some form of regular investor communicationā€™ has a lot of likes incase Adam or Viktor are reading!

3 Likes

Hope you guys are taking look at this @Freetrade_Team @Viktor

1 Like

They were great last year tying our Wishlist back to the official Christmas list announcement, wouldnā€™t be surprised if something similar occurs this year!

1 Like

My wishlist has three hopes:

1. As a customer - That freetradeā€™s product team have an intuitive sympathetic resonance with their current and prospective customer base to delight us all with a world-leading investment app that helps us all easily make great decisions that generate positive ROI.

2. As a member of this community - That freetrade management are present, not just in lurking mode.

3. As an investor - That freetrade make (and keep) a commitment to quarterly communications.

8 Likes

I would like to see better communication with investors as well.

8 Likes

I know I can set limit orders but it would be really satisfying to be able to market buy whole US shares

3 Likes

I agree. Im a bit OCD and not keen on seeing .27364 I get enough of that with bitcoin

2 Likes

Top 10 after 150 votes - same top 10 but a bit of movement within it

Vs top 10 after 100 votes

Vs top 10 after 50 votes

4 Likes