๐ŸŽ„ Christmas Wishlist 2021 ๐ŸŽ„

Iโ€™d like to be able to invest in REITs inside an ISA or SIPP, I wouldnโ€™t say that REITs are done just because you can invest inside a GIA or for US coโ€™s

I just want presents

5 Likes

The top five at the moment would be a great Christmas list and would top of a great year for Freetrade.

1 Like

This vote is a great idea although it would have been nice to add average price of shares in dollars to the list

Can we add โ€œmonzo freetrade investing potsโ€ to the list? :wink:

3 Likes

Portfolio view excluding the cash holding

1 Like

I wish for one of these - cow-funny-animals

17 Likes

Only wish from me as a plus member of freetrade is for, requested stock tickers to be dealt with in a better manner. Iโ€™d rather someone from freetrade tell me that the ticker isent going to be added so at least I can move on.

3 Likes

Crypto above LISAs?! :scream::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

LISA / JISA et al will absolutely priorities - theyโ€™re represent on going revenue that FT and plan with as opposed to (presumably) the FX fee model of crypto.

3 Likes

Top 10 after nearly 200 votes - not sure weโ€™ll get above 200 so probably the final comparison post. Same top 10 but some movement within it. Think this gives a really good indication as to what the community want to see!

Vs top 10 after 150 votes

Vs top 10 after 100 votes

Vs top 10 after 50 votes

3 Likes

Freetrade are late lauching the Christmas wishlist. It was launched on the 20th October last year. So hopefully next week we should see what Freetrade are giving us for Christmas
@Freetrade_Team

Are we close to releasing the list.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.