Crowdfund R7 Rewards

Got mine this morning

3 Likes

Donā€™t complain! Iā€™d swap your rain for my 27 degrees and no breeze!

Came home to find mine, not opening it until Sunday when the rain is due! (Incase you canā€™t tell I donā€™t really like the summer!)

1 Like

Good morning from me tooā€¦
Finally yesterday I received my hoodie as well like everyoneā€¦ thanks for this itā€™s little bit bigger but is ok.
How I mentioned before I expected Pink hoodie but is ok. I recommend you to be pink next time and at least to write somewhere freetrade.io or something so that people on the streets know and know ā€¦ I will be happy while walking down the street with my hoodie to see me, something as advertisingā€¦

2 Likes

Received a surprise package yesterday containing 1 pair of socks, 1 tea shirt, 2 hoodieā€™s and 2 button down jacket.

My wife took photos and sent them to me on WhatsApp, shame I have no Idea how to post that here.

Thank you Freetrade

5 Likes

There is a little rectangle with an arrow up in the bottom right of screen when you click reply. Thatā€™ll take you to your camera roll / photos.

We demand a fashion show!

1 Like

I tried but didnā€™t work

Photos I took from my mobile are jpegs

Any update on Rewards? Still awaiting my hoodie to arrive? Not had any communication about this either after sending a DM to @Rajan07

1 Like

Hi @RKerry

Rajan is long long with Freetrade. Worth dropping a DM to @Freetrade_Team

1 Like

@Freetrade_Team can you advise further please?

Just received a Freetrade t-shirt. European L is American M :rofl: I thought it only applied to McDonalds drink sizes.

4 Likes

Shouldnā€™t that be the other way round :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey @Freetrade_Team

Any update on the hoodie ETA please?

1 Like

@Freetrade_Team

Dear FreeTrade,

This may be a seemingly insignificant request in the grand scheme of things, but maybe your knowledge will help shed light on the matter :slight_smile:

Having invested in the Freetardeā€™s record-breaking seventh crowdfunding round, I opted to receive an S (Europe) size Hoodie. Upon receipt a few weeks ago, I found myself swimming in an L (Europe or M - USA) hoodie. Is there any chance I could return the product for an adequately sized one? It would be nice to be able to sport such a nice Freetrade hoodie as apposed to stashing it away in a cupboard.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great day!

Least you got one, Iā€™ve emailed multiple times and nothingā€¦ā€¦

@acamp :arrow_up: :ok_hand:t2:

Really hope Freetrade stop offering swag in the future.

Itā€™s been a complete balls up every single time and must create so much extra work for the team.

Learn your lesson guys - itā€™s not worth the hassle.

6 Likes

I got my hoodie. It is way too big (ordered L) but I guess it will keep me warm in the winter!
Got my app badge and new app icon!
Still waiting for the forum badge, then all the investor round swag will be mine!
:smiley: