Crowdfunding Freetrade event đź‘‹

We’re doing something a little bit different for our monthly meeting this month, to give everyone a chance to ask the team their questions ahead of our next crowdfunding round, which launches 2 days later.

11 Likes

Will this be streamed :eyes:

2 Likes

Hopefully we’ll be able to do another not quite perfect quality stream on Instagram for this. I’ll let you know nearer the time.

5 Likes

Considering it was done with a phone… :+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Can you live stream to YouTube?

3 Likes

Instagram is what we are set up to do now, but we should be able to upload the video or at least the best bits on Youtube! :+1:

2 Likes

I better get myself an Instagram account :grimacing: (really not living up to the millennial stereotype)

2 Likes

Meh, nothing could persuade me to sign up to that

Will wait for it to be on YouTube

3 Likes

Finally free for his one! :smile:

1 Like

It would be awesome if this could be streamed! :pray:

1 Like

Can’t wait!!!:partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Hi everyone, look forward to seeing you all tonight!

We won’t be streaming the event but we’ll be filming, and hope to share the video soon :clapper:

6 Likes

Hey Sam, will that be available prior to Thursday?

2 Likes

Hey @Freetrade_Team

Any timeframes on when you will be able to share the video?

4 Likes

Hey Matt, unfortunately not as we have to tee everything up for tomorrow. We hope to share some snippets from it, some of the best questions for example, in the next few days.

Hey @saf, it’s going be a couple more days I’m afraid, after Thursday now, but stay tuned!

1 Like

I know the team is busy. But would it be possible to share the part of the video which just shows Adam’s presentation before then? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Any update on release of the recording? :clapper:

Hey @Diversify, the audio quality in the end was quite poor, so we’ve decided not to publish this one.

You’ll be able to see all the key information that was covered in the pitch deck, and a lot of other info was covered in the AMA too:

2 Likes

That’s quite disappointing :pensive: I get it though. Hopefully you guys travel somewhere near Birmingham soon on the tour @adam mentioned.

Seriously though you can get some cheap mics now for iPhone recording that are pretty good, would be great to hear a few snippets from the different meets for those of us that aren’t able to travel so much

3 Likes