Crowdfunding round seven, Wed 24th Nov 2021 ๐ŸŽ‰

that seems to put the share price bellow ยฃ10?!

9 Likes

Time to load up on more shares it would seem if that is all true :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Had no expectation of buying more, but here we go :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Valued at approx 20% of what trade republic were valued pe-money 6 months ago? :thinking:

1 Like

That sounds fair to me given trade Republic had 6x the AUM of Freetrade. Give it another year and Freetrade will be there but revenues and average account size need to grow to justify that type of valuation.

5 Likes

According to @Cameronโ€™s thread the other week, there are 64,105,711 shares outstanding.

If this is still accurate, that puts the share price for round 7 at ยฃ10.14.

Edit: shares outstanding may be outdated, expect the price to be lower.

8 Likes

Such a disappointing valuation. Really expected a floor of ยฃ800m pre money. Wow.

2 Likes

For anyone purchasing itโ€™s the opposite of that, remember the only way is up, and FT is at a turning point and am sure European rollout has slightly dented the valuation but itโ€™s not always a bad thing as we arenโ€™t selling our shares right now anyway.

3 Likes

No EIS though sadly.

1 Like

Adam said on Twitter the share price will be below 9.2ยฃ

3 Likes

Thanks for the information. So the shares outstanding shares have increased in that case. Or it was just a wild guess.

Got a link to the tweet?

1 Like

That share price seems low. But good for those wanting a piece of Freetrade at this stage.

4 Likes
5 Likes

According to last funding which was 265m at ยฃ3.77, there should be about 70.2 million shares

I just grabbed the #shares from companies house, I donโ€™t know if theyโ€™ve issued more since, but I feel like it was after the last round when I updated it so not sure whatโ€™s up with that.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve probably missed it but are the caps for founding members etc still the same as the other rounds?

ยฃ5k gets you socks etc? :sweat_smile:

No problem, seems theyโ€™ve issued quite a few more in advance of this round. Could even have granted more for VC money?

stock options maybe are not included?

Likely for options.

Thatโ€™s ยฃ9-10 a share based on my calcs. Given our investments are completely illiquid right now, whether itโ€™s ยฃ10, 11 or 12 or even 15 this round is almost irrelevant. Letโ€™s wait until when it really matters in 2-3 years when we will be looking at many many multiples from here.

The good news is that this should bring in 10,000โ€™s of loyal FT ambassadors to really increase users and size of portfolios in UK and EUR.

Letโ€™s not forget where we have come from. For R1 investors this represents X110 and R2 investors X60 :pray:t3::rocket::sunglasses:

15 Likes