Crowdfunding round seven, Wed 24th Nov 2021 ๐ŸŽ‰

When is it the moneys are due to be taken out?

1 Like

Assume today - email from CC on Friday afternoon stating payment will be processed in the next 72 hours

1 Like

Yep, mine just went out right now (12:21pm)

3 Likes

Youโ€™ve had my crowdfunding money for 34seconds and I still donโ€™t have my founding member badge! Disgusting @Freetrade_Team i demand an answer!!! :rage: /s

11 Likes

Exactly same here :rofl:

3 Likes

Where is my badge also? Come on FT anyone would think you got a business to run :rofl:

2 Likes

Same here - where is my badge and swag :crazy_face:

3 Likes

FrEeTrAdE bEtTeR hAvE mY sWaG dElIvErEd To Me By ChRiStMaS oR 2021 iS rUiNeD

4 Likes

Money got taken from crowdcube today

Crowdcube have taken mine

Warning, HSBC blocked it so I had to retry and confirm on the app.

Starling went through without any problems.

Money gone for another Crowdfunding round. Time to predict when the next crowd funding round will be? Whoโ€™s ready to invest again :partying_face: Iโ€™ll go with June 2022โ€ฆ R8

6 Likes

Ah Marky, you are forgetting that I have invested in this crowdfunding round and therefore Freetrade will go under before the end of the year.

:cow: :kiss:

11 Likes

:rofl: For me, I didnโ€™t need to see Freetrade stats / data / vision / progression. All I really needed to know, is CashCow investing in this roundโ€ฆ if Yes, all IN :partying_face:

2 Likes

Looking forward to getting my SWAG!
And Founding Member badge!
How long did it take last round?

Got socks and hoodie a few months ago and this is my first round of investing.

It took a while to get the SWAG last time around, COVID / BREXIT and supplier issues. Should be quicker this time round. Invested 14th May 2020, SWAG notification on route 9th July 2021.

Founding Member badge, iโ€™m still waiting for mine to be added from a previous round :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Again hopefully quicker this time around.

Finally Iโ€™m a shareholder in FT. Money left the bank today. Onwards and upwards I say. :grin:

8 Likes

Double your money in a year? :+1:

3 Likes