Crowdfunding round seven, Wed 24th Nov 2021 🎉

Double if I don’t 10x by Easter I’ll be livid!

6 Likes

The sky is the limit :chart_with_upwards_trend: :unicorn::moneybag:

Anyone else keep seeing reinvest on the crowdcube ?
My invest was taken a few days ago too.

1 Like

‘Opportunity is limited to certain users’ it says when I tried.

Perhaps it’s just some countries on a different cooldown period, or perhaps it’s a secret VC announcement/series :woozy_face:.

I wanted to invest both in the UK and the Croatia. No idea how I would invest in the Croatia block of investment.

When do we receive our share certificates?

1 Like

They get loaded on to crowdcube once the formal registration with companies house is done. From memory it’s months rather than weeks.

You will be able to download this as PDF.

2 Likes

Thank you. And to Coolsmp.

1 Like

How do I get the founder badge? I’m round 3 but haven’t managed to get mine

Due to a change of circumstances, I need to take a liquidity event on my FreeTrade shares. If anyone missed the funding round I have 6532 FreeTrade B shares (bought in 2017 so no CC carry) for sale.

2 Likes

How much a share? 2.99?

3 Likes

A 67% discount to the last valuation is quite the starting offer! I’ll consider a road to liquidity at a significantly closer price to that of the last round (£9.25).

9 Likes

Since this was my first time crowd funding has everyone received their investor badges or is that still on the way?

No they haven’t sent them out yet.

1 Like

It only took 13 months last time, I’m sure it’ll be quicker this time :joy:

4 Likes

Ouch, oh well thanks for thee update :smiley:

2 Likes

At least you have one I gave up years ago :smile:

4 Likes

Badges coming soon!

6 Likes

Hi FT Merch Fulfillment Team,

I am selecting a t-shirt from this round, as already have a hoodie. But could you please also include a pair of socks for my wife? She effectively tolerates my angel investing because of the FT socks.

Thanks!

4 Likes