Crowdfunding round seven, Wed 24th Nov 2021 🎉

I got the message too. I’ve gone for the Hoodie :partying_face:

Also the Freetrade NFT is here too :raised_hands:

1 Like

Information about the R7 rewards is being sent out today :tada:

If you have any questions or feedback, let us know here and we’ll try to help!

6 Likes

I’ve not even had my hoodie from the last round?!

1 Like

Hi Daniel, do you have photos of the hoodie, t-shirt and socks?

Is the hoodie the same one as last round? I.e. black with small pink FT logo?

@izzywilding message support, they’ll sort it out. Here are some photos @ysibre and @TinyDancer

Probably the same as last year (maybe different this year):

Socks:

Hoodie:

5 Likes

I’ve messaged support on a number of occasions over the 18months I’ve been waiting… constantly being told should be in the next few months. Not that impressed tbh!

1 Like

I invested 36 months ago, still waiting….

1 Like

Oh no, sorry to hear that :frowning: Let me tag @Freetrade_Team he sorted the Freetrade swag last round. Hopefully he can sort your issue too of not receiving your previous reward.

Cheers @Marky Unfortunately I have also messaged @Freetrade_Team back in August 21 and this was his reply…

1 Like

I give up :woman_shrugging:t2:. I LOVE Freetrade but this has not been great.

Just realised that I never closed this poll.

Anyone want to share their thoughts on the community badge colour this time round?

Anyone got a picture of what the Hoodie or T-Shirt look like?

1 Like

Be interested to see the t-shirt please :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I think a mug would be good way to advertise Freetrade.

1 Like

It would arrive broken in the post and there would be too many complaints. A mug might not be the best thing really.

1 Like

Yep, still waiting for my hoodie, been asking for over a year now! Same message again and again and again, will be sorted and sent at the end of the month, we’re working on it! But you will have it by the end of the month.
Needless to say many month ends have come and gone. Loads of messages and replies from @Freetrade_Team, I’m just getting nowhere.
Not great really. I’ll keep messaging though. Try try try again.
This has been my only gripe, I really like freetrade and think they’re doing a good job and are on a great mission.

1 Like

Haha I can so relate - I invested 48 months ago … still waiting

1 Like

Any females out there able to help with the sizing of the hoodie?

Unisex is never unisex and is defaulted to the male body so keen to pick the right size! Would the medium hoodie be the equivalent of a female large?

Thanks

3 Likes

I think so.

1 Like