Crowdfunding round seven, Wed 24th Nov 2021 🎉

Any ideas on the sizing please?

Are the sizes comparable to other brands like Next, Burton etc.? Medium hoodie would be similar to Next medium hoodie? Thanks

I got the medium hoodie last round, and I’d say it’s pretty much the same as those other retailers. Great quality too - wore it for 1st time last week and it’s really warm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sent the request for hoodie. When do I get round 7 badge?

Correct! The very same.

Hi Izzy,

Very sorry it has been taking so long. Your name is indeed on the list and we’ll get you the swag as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience.

Daniel

2 Likes

Not at the moment unfortunately. But as soon as we get the first batch from our manufacturer, we’ll make sure to post photos of them here!

Thanks,
Daniel

Perfect, thank you!

You should receive the R7 badge within a few weeks.

/Daniel

Thank you for sharing the photos! :raised_hands:

The socks will actually come in black this time, with the pink Freetrade logo embroidered. :freetrade:

/Daniel

2 Likes

Advertise to people in your household? Who else is going to see a branded mug?

Looking forward to it. Ahh would of loved the black freetrade socks too, though i’ve gone for the hoodie. We need that Freetrade merchandise shop too :wink:

1 Like

Thousands of people for me, online calls / all hands (MS Teams / Zoom). Strategically position a Freetrade mug :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe a branded travel mug is worth conisdering when FT are next considering branded merch?

1 Like

Ah! @DanielE I figured these hoodies would be different this time. Is it possible to change mine to a t-shirt this round instead, I already have the hoodie.

1 Like

Of course! Could you DM me your email address + preferred size and I will make sure to change the swag order for you from hoodie to t-shirt right away.

Thanks,
Daniel

1 Like

Wait: who gets a hoodie? I invested last time (not this one, the one before that) and I also purchased shares from someone back in 2018.

But I only got a sticker! :frowning: Am I eligible for a hoodie?

1 Like

@Marky Genius Mate! :brain: :dart:

1 Like

Hi!

It depends on the amount invested.

Please let me investigate this for you. Could you DM me your name and email address and I will check!

Thanks,
Daniel

Do you have any images for the hoodie/t-shirt?

1 Like

The merch rewards are a bit discriminatory. I can accept not being able to wear a tshirt or hoodie but what use are 2 socks to me when I actually need 4?

10 Likes

Don’t complain - at least you can have two warm feet. If it was flip flops then you’d be completely screwed :rofl: :cow: :ballet_shoes:

2 Likes