Current Stocks & Price costs

As I donā€™t currently have access to Freetrade yet because of the waiting list, Iā€™m unable to see what stocks you provide. I did come across Stocks to invest in - 6,000+ US, UK and European stocks to buy link, but itā€™s not working - ā€œpage not foundā€ error. Could you please update me with the current list. Does it include ETF/ index funds?
Also, what are the costs, if any, when investing in these?
I was looking at your price page, and it mentions 'instant trades UK/US Ā£1" what does this mean? As I was under the assumption that trades are free?

Thanks

Hey @ena_b Freetrade keep it simple, they donā€™t charge trading fees for end of day ( Basic ) trades for funds, or shares. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Please note that ā€˜fundsā€™ are not currently available with Freetrade, only stocks/shares, investment trusts and ETFs.

Itā€™s working now. Maybe it was a temporary issue, or someone fixed it already.

1 Like

Yes this broke when we launched the new website & it was fixed earlier :sweat_smile:

BTW, I always found it a bit embarrassing that you share a spreadsheet. Why not use the spreadsheet as a datasource for a proper webpage on freetrade.io?

2 Likes

Probably because there isnā€™t enough development time to look at it, Iā€™m sure theyā€™d like to have interesting pages for ETF/share like HL, which rank highly, but everything has a opportunity cost.

1 Like