DMYD are due to merge with Genius sports who provide data to sports gambling companies like Draftkings. Seems like a great opportunity.
This is a sleeper stock with good fundamentals
Not my DD
Their technology has proved to be incredibly well made with long term contracts with some big dogs you’ll recognize:
Basketball: NBA, NCAA, March Madness
Soccer: FIFA, Premier League, Serie A, Bundesliga
Golf: PGA, LPGA, European Tour
Online Sportsbooks: DraftKings & Fanduel
Traditional Sportsbooks: MGM, Caesars, SkyBet, William Hill
• Already makes $140M+ in revenue AND is profitable, with $14M in 2020 EBITDA
• Growing at 30% CAGR, with $230M revenue and $68M EBITDA by 2022
• $500M+ EBITDA potential in the horizon
• Customer contracts have guaranteed minimums with upside on usage. The majority of 2020 revenue is locked in for 3-4 years on average
• Only ever lost one customer in the past three years
Bump - would love to see this added FT
Looks very interesting, great DD on reddit.
Thanks for posting.
Just looked up the Reddit deep dive. Sounds very promising.
I would love this to be added
Its On now