[ENTIRE US MARKET OPEN 🇺🇸✅] 1st February 2021: Expect disruptions to US buy/sell orders today - what we’re doing to keep everything running

Congratulation to the whole team! You did amazing! :hugs:

9 Likes

Knew I made the right decision sticking with you guys, you’ve shown yourselves to be trustworthy.

10 Likes

You should probably adjust the in-app message, especially the one new users see before signing up

3 Likes

Evening,

Could I please ask if anyone else has been pending a buy of GME? I placed an order about 4 hours which hasn’t been confirmed. Just checking this isn’t a bug as I think I clicked buy before the shout out that USA amass ok to buy.

1 Like

Good job FT team, genuinely literally impressive job getting this sorted over a single weekend. Things are never simple for startups and especially not in finance.

1 Like

Might be a bug as mine took about 5 mins :cry: it’ll come through. Hope you planned to hold​:kissing:.

1 Like

Yeh I’m just hoping it didn’t clear at 275 which is the highest for a few hours xD

So true

Yall! I tried piecing together the pipeline. FT or Revolut go to Drivewealth who go to Cuttone (dw broker) who go to the market via BoA bank of america. The rest is weird.

Follow the money! I’m so lost.

So like what he says:

I tried to join over a week ago now and still not up and running :upside_down_face:
Pink spinning circle is all s I see

Wounder if you could help I’ve tried too join through referral over a week ago now.
All s I’m manage too invest upto now is lots time trying to get up and running if yiu could help thanks.
All s I see from my app is a pink spinning circle?
I’ve also tried too do a manual bank transfer with details provided too see if helps but nothing,if could help thanks?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.