[Feature Request 🔧] iOS / Android Widget

Sorry misunderstood you. In that case you can create your portfolio on Yahoo finance and then use their widget to see how it’s doing.

I would also like a widget from Freetrade but using Stocks and Yahoo Finance you can get some of the way there in the meantime.

1 Like

Bump!

Love this idea!!! :+1:

Voted!

Would love this feature! Voted!

Great idea! I think a homescreen widget is something we will eventually look into. I use homescreen widget to track my crypto portfolio value and it is a nice thing to have. My main concerns would be privacy/security but if someone places the widget on their homescreen they are aware that they are exposing their portfolio data to anyone using their phone or looking over their shoulder.

7 Likes

Very good point but I put them on the left hand side home screen, so I swipe right in order to see my widgets. I should have said it’s not literally on the main home screen but the one of the hidden homescreens. :calling:
Edit: So the main remains clear as below, but you can swipe to see widgets:

2 Likes

Will there be a FreeTrade iOS widget that I can put on my home screen? They’re very convenient… as it means I don’t have to open my apps so often as they enable me see aggregated info on balances etc at a glance.

3 Likes

:ballot_box: :ballot_box: :ballot_box:

This would be nice and greatly appreciated :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Would really like this! Any news on it?

1 Like

Is it possible to work on a Portfolio Widget that can be added iOS?

That way I can view my daily gains using the home (today) page of iOS :blush:

*I have no clue what the page is actually called so I uploaded a image.

1 Like

I know its likely not going to be prioritised as IOS dont have widgets, but could we implement this feature at some point.

Also I wanted to change my passcode but the only way to do that is to sign out of the app and then sign back in.

1 Like

I’d love to see FT produce a similar type widget like Yahoo have. Allowing the ability to quickly check your portfolio performance without opening the FT app.

As example …

1 Like

Requested already here: :ballot_box:

@Freetrade_Team merge?

I’ve got the Android version but https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/my-stocks-portfolio-widget/id923544282 may work well for you

Not ideal having to create a portfolio but could be used as a place holder until Freetrade create a widget

Love this idea.

Has there been any updates on this?

2 Likes

Would also love this, trading 212 have one which I find rather handy.

1 Like

Any news here