☑ [Feature Request] ISA transfers from other providers

It would be good if Freetrade could add the iShares global property equity fund and the iShares overseas corporate bond index. These are the two funds that I invest with using MoneyBox other than the MSCI world index that FT currently have available.

If FT were to add these it would negate my need for MoneyBox and I could transfer into FT and open my S&S ISA with yourselves!

I’m holding out hope that these will be added in before the next financial year as I would like to transfer my ISA now that I have discovered FT and my MB portfolio is currently 10x my FT portfolio so it would be nice to combine them in your ISA!!

Any plans to add these as your iShares ETF listings is fairly extensive? I’d expect you to have these onboard too! @Freetrade_Team1

1 Like

Is your reason for wanting those ETFs because you believe they have a higher chance of meeting your investment goals than any other options out there, or simply because it’s what MoneyBox happened to use, and it might make the transfer easier?

Is this any closer to getting tested by users? Happy to volunteer if so :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Do you guys have an ETA for this? I see it as WIP in notion. : - )

After a weekend dinner with my family. I was able to convince my missus, my sister and my brother to transfer their HL ISA accounts to FreeTrade. They’ll make a move once the transfer is supported.

5 Likes

Not yet, we’ll share it here as soon as we do :newspaper_roll:

That’s awesome :boom:

1 Like

I saw tweet that ISA transfer testing is being done, I put up my self for tester through app chat.

Wondering anyone already part of the testing, if so how is the experience?

1 Like

I had a invite to participate… But now that PM is deleted and nothing happened. Maybe I was not selected, or it was put on hold. In the meantime there was European expansion & crowdcube funding round happening, so maybe those things took priority.

Hi Dimitri, just DM’ed you, so we look into this. We’ll have an update about ISA transfers in the coming days.

3 Likes

It’s alive!

Hi FT team,

I have recently requested ISA acc transfers from Interactive Investors for 3 of my family members’ accounts. However, all unsuccessful due to II holding stocks directly (DTC) on the stock market? FT hold stocks through UK Crest.

When will FT be able to facilitate a transfer from II again?