☑ [Feature Request 🔧] Notifications - Push ( Mobile App ) + E-Mail

Have you considered turning off intercom emails altogether? I never want to receive emailed copies of chats/notifications from a finance app.

I asked them about that too - it’s not option either :no_good_man:

2 Likes

And with no time to waste, we’ve now enabled notifications for top ups :boom:

they’ll look similar to this but without the ‘UAT’ label & funny coloured icon

They’re also ready to go for dividends & statements, once we start displaying those in your activity feed :smiley:

17 Likes

Yes - what an addition!

Worked a treat this moring when my direct debt pinged in! :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Nice :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Around the corner? :eyes:

1 Like

1st time receiving this, appreciated :calling:

4 Likes

Does anyone know if this is being considered? Sort of a bit like this thing that Rev does with exchange rates - Auto-exchange:

Auto-exchange does precisely what it says on the tin - automatically exchanges your money from one currency into another based on a target rate you set.

For example, you can set an Auto-exchange to convert, say, 100 EUR into GBP whenever 1 GBP costs less than 1.1 EUR (or any other value you want to set). Then you can kick back and relax, knowing that your money will only be exchanged when the stars align and the markets work in your favour, automatically giving you the most bang for your buck. Pretty cool, ey? :smirk:

https://blog.revolut.com/introducing-auto-exchange/

1 Like

So many thumbs up on the notifications. Well done FT team. Fantastic stuff!

2 Likes

A notification when a particular price(preset for notification) is reached on a particular ticker would be great. This will be help us to enter it exit a position