[Feature Request] Second graph option

So whenever I deposit money into my account obviously the graph has a sharp increase and basically makes it impossible to visibly see the change in my performance on the graph because of the sharp increases. I think it would be good to offer a second graph we can switch to which only tracks the change of profit/loss on our portfolio in graph form as a secondary option to the overall cash movement up/down.

So for example I deposited funds twice this month so my monthly graph looks like this:

It’s impossible to track the changes from this when you add funds because it distorts the graph for the whole week, month and max graph view But if there was a second graph we can switch to which exclusively tracks the change in our profit/loss since we started using the app rather than total cash value it would be much more helpful and improve the UX a lot.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: I don’t want to see the effect of withdrawals and deposits on my portfolio line graph

8 votes have been moved. 2 votes could not be moved because their users already voted in the other topic.