[Feature Request 🔧] Simply Wall Street Analytics Linkage

Thats a cool tool. I would consider it if freetrade would have intergration

On the free trial myself for the next 11 days myself. An amazing insight into companies. Thinking about it myself. It’s $80.50 for the year if you sign up within 2 weeks of trial finishing. I don’t like subscriptions etc but this might be worth it in my eyes.

It is a cool website because the information is displayed very neatly but that’s it really, it doesn’t give you any information you can’t find for free or anything you can’t do with a spreadsheet, so I don’t think it is worth the £85/year.

I’ve subscribed to the yearly plan. I do agree that you can find most of the information for free, but it saves me a lot of time having it all in a concise and visually appealing manner. Things like diversification percentages, quite detailed information on every company in terms of what they do and what products they provide are quite useful

1 Like

Absolutely agree great info on each company profile. Ye the diversified tree on the portfolio page is amazing. Going to have to take the plunge I think

Also, the weekly overview email is nice, with an overview of any big news for every item in your portfolio and some performance stats. And seeing the email headline “You outperformed the UK market this week” is awesome :joy:

I reckon this should be a proprietary feature. An add-on to freetrade’s IP which would help with valuation. Data analytics should be a feature in 2019, not some startup idea like Simply Wall St.

Would like to see if you sign up for Freetrade Alpha you get a Simply Wall St. paid account ,not the free limited edition.