Freepass 🎟

This is still a work in progress but we’ve just started testing Freepasses which you can give to your friends to let them skip the waitlist.

To use the pass:

1. Download the app
  2. Enter your email
  3. Once you’re in the queue, tap this link:

The links are single use so only the first person to use this will be able to skip the waitlist & this is the only one that I have right now. But if you ask the team on twitter, they might have more :eyes:

We’ll let you know as soon as you have a Freepass to give away via email or an in-app message.

15 Likes

We’ve made some improvements to Freepasses since this first preview. The biggest change is that they’re much easier to use. The person who you’ve sent your pass to can just enter their email address on the page that opens when they click the link & they’ll be bumped straight to the top of the waitlist, even if they don’t download the app beforehand :zap:

Here’s my next Freepass:

Keep an eye on your inbox over the weekend..

12 Likes

We are sending out Freepasses to a lot more of our kind users this week.

8 Likes

I have had an in app message saying I have been sent one but nothing in my inbox as of yet :grimacing:

I’ve been emailed the same pass 3 times now. It’s a bit annoying.

Sorry about that :blush: we’re still improving the process so we’ll make sure that, that sort of thing doesn’t happen in the future.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: How do I know if my Freepass has been used?

For those looking for a freepass open up your twitter app and search for freetrade freepass, there are quite a few kind souls who have shared their freepass, you will eventually find one that works. It did for me :slight_smile:, now looking forward to the android app release.

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can I get a Freepass while I’m on the waitlist