Freetrade Baggers - Stocks you think will double in 2021

Pretty sure Trading 212 isnā€™t free- the leverage is nuts, especially on CFDs. Pretty much how they make money, as most people lose money. Personally wouldnā€™t touch with a barge pole, beyond the quality of their charting.

Chris

2 Likes

I donā€™t do any CFDs, but I use the ISA and Invest accounts.
The only thing I can say is that I have not paid a single penny. I have not paid anything to buy stocks, no payment to keep account open, no foreign exchange charges and certainly I havenā€™t paid anything on leverage (I donā€™t do CFDs).

Anyway, I have no intention of getting into a debate. I replied to the question ad Trading212 is one of the platforms I use, amongst others, such as IBKR and obviously FT. They each have their uses and advantages.

If what @Gilesf13 is looking for is most developed markets, Interactive Brokers (IBKR) offers them, although it charges a fee to buy and sell stocks as well as to have the account open. I think it is cheaper than others such as HL though. I imagine that they have the capacity of transferring stocks out, though I have not askedā€¦
If in the future FT has access to another stock market from abroad, such as Hong Kong, would it allow in specie transfers of stocks?

2 Likes

:balloon: :boom: :grimacing:

2 Likes

How is T212 customer service right now?

Iā€™ve seen a few mentions of ARB in this thread, I got in last week at 2.75 - interested to see where fellow holders think it could go from here? Obviously a slight dip today because of the crypto dip but not really too worried about it and Iā€™ll be looking to buy the dips when I can - cheers

1 Like

Its more than 2 weeks now that I signed up with FT and still have not got my account up and running. I dont know what is going on but looks like they are overwhlemed with new sign ups and stuggling to complete checks. I hope I can be up and running soon and start investingā€¦ After following this thread and the gains, feel like I am missing out on the action. !

1 Like

That 2 week delay is probably the best thing that could have happened to you, itā€™s been ugly in the market!! Saved yourself some good Ā£Ā£Ā£s

13 Likes

Sent my pal a link earlier this morning. He signed up and is up and trading already.

1 Like

Thats very strangeā€¦ Ive been waiting weeks nowā€¦ not impressedā€¦ but perhaps you are rightā€¦ saved by some unknownā€¦

1 Like

You havenā€™t missed much. Yesterday was a bloodbath!

7 Likes

:open_hands:

Todayā€™s not much better. Churchill Capital Corp IV is taking a right shellacking at the moment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It hit 100%, that was the challenge, Iā€™ll take my medal and goā€¦ :3rd_place_medal::joy: First back to 0%?

5 Likes

Itā€™s definitely a holder!

If you all have been following the scintilating(OR NOT) tale of my account setupā€¦ I have some great news to shareā€¦ I am finally setup!
Raising it on this forum helped defintely to source the right help.
Thanks allā€¦

11 Likes

I wonder who will portray you in the movie? :grinning:

Dev Patelā€¦ possiblyā€¦ unless they decide to cast caucassian and go with make up!

5 Likes

They might cast multiple actors, to play you at each stage of life while your account application is being processed.

4 Likes

Mind blown!!!..With such ideas, I think your creativity is being wasted on this forum :smiley:

1 Like

GME - breaking the stock market again?