Freetrade Baggers - Stocks you think will double in 2021

I think KNB (Kanabo group ) has a chance along with YALA (Yalla group Ltd) have a great chance .

OCGN (Ocugen ) has a great chance to more than double …

Disney

You think disney could double in price this year?

Savannah Resources

1 Like

I have to reckon £CBX will double at least this year.
New products being released in September, hoping to get a gradual rise over the next few months.

1 Like

SPCE. In just few months :slightly_smiling_face:

SBTX- up roughly 60% since January and looking good. hopefully will be my first 100%er :crossed_fingers:t2:

Minor edit, SHI is down as basic in the SS, but it’s a plus stock.

Only just discovered this thread, not too late to get in on this?

I’m sure many would be glad to hear of any Baggers irrelevant of how far into the year we are :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

It’s early days and maybe wait for price to drop a little but I believe ebang has huge potential

Early days but it’s jumped 85% in the last week!

That’s why I said to wait for a drop. Long term could go a lot higher

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:! (I’m in already and completely agree with you)

They are on their way yes if Netflix is around 400 Disney is under valued.

The share price doesn’t mean anything. Always look at the market cap.

Netflix $229B
Disney $357B

I still think you’re right that Disney is undervalued (especially when compared to Netflix) but don’t compare shares prices, compare market caps.

11 Likes

Most of their revenue comes from their parks though and obviously last year was a pretty bad year all around for most businesses.

1 Like

I don’t know your personal interpretation of “most”, but even before the last year parks seems to have never made more than 25-30% of revenue.

1 Like

I guess he means it’s the biggest slice in this pie How Much Does Disney Actually Make From Its Parks and Movies? | The Motley Fool

2 Likes

More or less.

Biden says 2022 is when we’ll see normality again.

Disney has maybe 3/12 parks maximum open right now with reduced attendance in the one in cali more than likely understaffed and at reduced capacity.

They shot themselves in the foot by taking on more debt during the Fox acquisition. People have been turned off by the large broadcasters and for a while now opted to choose streaming services like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Hulu to cut costs. Netflix and Amazon Prime still have the issue of people signing up for a free month then leaving once they’ve binge watched whatever happens to be flavour of the month, Disney+ is theonlyexception but stillpeople will treat it no differently. Disney+ is put at a premium for an annual subscription.

Cinemas in most countries have been shut for most of last year as well and when they did briefly reopen people weren’t attending in the same numbers as although the cinema experience is nothing to be scoffed at, people have realised it’s far cheaper to rent it and just buy what you would normally have at a fraction of the cost.

It’s looking like a toxic cocktail IMO.

1 Like