Freetrade is crowdfunding on Crowdcube 🎈

One came through at 07:06 from @Viktor but it doesn’t have any new information :man_shrugging:

1 Like

There’s a link to a pitch video

And after watching a few from different companies recently It’s good to finally see one that isn’t cringe or boring

2 Likes

Yep, it was a bit late, but we sent out the email early this morning!

It confirms you are on the community member list and you’ll have access to the private mode part of the raise. :+1: We’ll send you a private link before the page goes live.

You should see an FAQ shared by @Freetrade_Team1 later today that contains everything about the round.

In the meantime, share any questions here, we’ll be answering!

5 Likes

Yeah it’s a good video, they sent it over to previous investors on Saturday morning

Thank you, @Rat_au_van! :blush:

1 Like

Excellent stuff :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

The cap will be £50,000 / person.

4 Likes

You will receive a private link before the Crowdcube pitch page goes live at 12 PM on 25th April. We’ll share the exact timings of this.

As Alex mentioned, every Freetrade user, members of this forum, and people who joined our waitlist are community members, and they’ll receive this private link. :+1:

1 Like

This is great! I really wanted to invest in the first rounds but arrived too late! This time I’ll make sure I can!

3 Likes

Definitely you will. I see you added your email on the website, so you should have gotten our email confirming you are on the private mode list this morning.

Yes & yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you know when we’ll have early access to invest? :money_mouth_face:

Should I be concerned I haven’t received the email yet?

I don’t want to miss this party.

I didn’t receive anything either :sob:

Yet to receive either… :e-mail:

Same here - no email

This is what you’re missing

1 Like

@mikesmart @lizmcp @Diversify @Mojo786

There are small segments that we haven’t emailed yet, but let’s not wait for that. :+1: Could you DM me your email addresses, so I can investigate and make sure you are on the mailing list?

Sorry about this, you all will be on the private link mailing list of course.

1 Like

Any news on the valuation and share price?

1 Like

I’ve also not received the email this morning :frowning_face: