FREETRADE merch? Is this a thing?

My socks from last round have just worn outā€¦ Need a new pair!

3 Likes

@Viktor any plans to sell some Freetrade merch again this Christmas?

Yeah Viktor! Just throw together a https://printify.com/ [or similar] store for now!

3 Likes

Yeah, we see a lot of demand and it may just make sense to set up a shop and make it ā€œself serviceā€. Not just for Christmas, I think.

16 Likes

I run an eCommerce shop could be something I can help with drop me a DM

1 Like

Anyone know when ā€˜nextā€™ might be? Or have I just been missed out?

I havenā€™t either. Though the giveaway was set in Jun and winners got Merch in Oct (4-5 months). Iā€™m guessing itā€™s on the backlog / same duration to get them out. I got cert of shares in august. Guessing maybe receiving the investor Merch benefits in Decā€¦

1 Like

@Barka181, today the dayā€¦ :partying_face: Looking forward to wearing the merch on all my online work calls :grin: Itā€™s abit cold in hereā€¦ Bomber jacket :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve still had nothing!

Just checking on Crowdcube, showing 5,981 investors in the round. I would keep a look out in the inbox. Thatā€™s a lot to get through and make sure all eligible investors get the email. If you donā€™t hear anything, check the other thread on R6, says to send an email.

All sorted. It appears I just didnā€™t look very hardā€¦

Make sure you check your junk folders, guys

3 Likes

Got the email, as well! Hoodie here we come!

1 Like

Did you need to invest +Ā£1000 in just the latest round or have a total holding, across all rounds, of +Ā£1000?

Itā€™ll be just for the latest round.

1 Like

Anyone know if the airpods case is for the pro version or normal? i believe theyā€™re different sizesā€¦ cheers

Doh! Instructions unclear (for idiots like me anyway!).

Iā€™m not really bothered, I invested for the future rather than for some socks anyway! Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

I believe they are the Normal AirPods case. I think if they had the Pro option it would have been listed as AirPods Pro Case. Maybe worth sending them a quick email to double check (youā€™ve got a few days before the 30th Nov deadline).

Speak for yourself. I need new socks :wink:

2 Likes

Bit off topic but Iā€™d bloody love a Freetrade Christmas jumper for next year. Fingers crossed the Freetrade elfs can sort something

3 Likes

Only if they manage to finish all the custom Freetrade sneakers by then! :athletic_shoe:

3 Likes