FreeTrade share price

Hey everyone!
I’m a very amateur investor, having only invested in a couple of companies.

I was wondering if anyone knows the current price per share of FreeTrade?

Thanks!

1 Like

Freetrade isn’t on any market yet. It has only crowdfunded and received other investments funds from major players in return for shares. While I’m sure there is some way of estimating the nominal value of a share based on the last crowdfunding round it isn’t really possible to sell those shares anyways so their actual value is going to be ~ 0 until there is an IPO at which point when they are able to be traded freely then there would be a daily value.

1 Like

You will find out the TRUE share price in 2025 when Freetrade IPO

4 Likes

£2.60

There are threads already on this subject, although a little outdated now. However, Freetrade believes their shares are worth £3.77

2 Likes

Can’t imagine any price under 50£ per share.

3 Likes

I’ve read a few other threads with this information but found it quite difficult to follow and not many responses were current/up to date.

But thank you! I’ll just keep waiting until an official update right?

@Rosalie you can find the most up to date details from our latest crowdfunding round in June: https://www.crowdcube.com/companies/freetrade/pitches/bwL9Jq

1 Like

£2.60 was the last price in June, peers are down ~20% since then so probably £2.10 is a good starting point if FT are on their planned growth trajectory/execution roadmap.

I’d probably guess it’s a little lower in reality as far as I can tell they are behind on that, but who knows.

4 Likes

Ooof i had 100 shares for £1000. I hope they bring on more customers.

Also relatively new to this…so, are we saying that we have to wait for IPO before we’re able to trade/view an accurate price? I invested through CC, converted in August but I have no clue how much they’re worth, how I can sell etc.

TIA

Hi Paul,

If Freetrade raise additional capital through an institutional raise or Crowdfund this will allow us to see how the company is currently valued.

I’d be pretty confident in saying your shares are worth more than you invested, however I wouldn’t like to guess a timeline for when we can sell.

Yours will have converted at the 20% discount, so you’ll be 20% up based on the last raise.