Freetrade's Open Product Roadmap

True return? I’d be extremely curious to read more about its making process :wink:

1 Like

Looking forward to it thanks

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Referrals 2.0 drops Tomorrow? How is it different to 1.0?

Everyone gets Amazon shares

Joking

1 Like

I believe it is the roadmap that will be dropped tomorrow. Not each of those features.

1 Like

That’s about as disappointing as my cardio

2 Likes

Here I was hoping, for a second, that your cardio was awesome!

That screenshot is not the roadmap. It’s a tiny sliver of the roadmap. Plenty of items to the right of that Trello list

3 Likes

Yes but with no target dates for anything; seemingly not even vague ones like “this month”, “next 3 months”?

Hopefully no “platform” on the “upcoming” means it also drops Tomorrow?

Nah, we’ll do better than that:

Nope, platform is not really what I care about as a customer. I care deeply about the features that it serves as a foundation for. That’s what you’ll find on the roadmap.

“Upcoming” - that’s great feedback actually, updated the category to make it clear: that’s stuff that is imminent.

12 Likes

“Upcoming” is basically stuff that’s dropping about now or in the dictionary sense of “soon”. It’s features we are finishing the development of or are actively dogfooding. :dog::dog:

6 Likes

Good effort with the roadmap update. This’ll keep us much happier as there are actual timeframes. Looking forward to the release!

1 Like

You’re not far off. Expanded stock pool is a part of it. :wink: We’ve already been testing in Free Share, from a physical silver ETF to the Vietnam Opportunity trust. But more valuable shares are on the table as well, depending on how the current feedback on Free Share shakes out.

Not tomorrow, but we are actively developing it, and it should drop in the next month or two. Multi-tracking is a big part of it. Not sharing any previews just yet though. If you want to test it, DM our Senior Product Designer @Mitchell

2 Likes

Thanks! We did our best to account for everything our community cares about, and to give you an accurate time frame as much as physically possible.

As with any tech startup, it may be the case that features get reprioritised. It should not happen, and we’ll give you a heads-up as early as possible in that unlikely scenario.

Is adding more ETFs also there? 3 shown are all stocks (( check PMs when you have a minute :heart: want to send out some more referrals but need the links

Yes, it’s ETFs as well of course, as well as a few pleasant surprises that community has been asking for. :wink:

Checking the DMs now!

1 Like

Good job moving to Trello :+1: , big fan of it, I use it for everything , even for house move, diy projects and so on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with this. The roadmap is great for customers to see upcoming features. But investors will want a company update on things like status of the investment platform. As it is a critical milestone. Perhaps a quarterly email on crowdcube to communicate progress against this?

4 Likes

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Freetrade Open Product Roadmap: Reloaded