Freetrade's platform has launched: Sign up to the Invest by Freetrade closed beta 📲

I got an in-app message and a message from @Freetrade_Team.

1 Like

Hi everyone - here’s a short update after the first 24 hours or so of the Invest by Freetrade beta list being opened:

• We’re pleased to have already had hundreds of requests to join the beta, so thanks!
  • We’ve started to migrate some users onto the platform. If you have been migrated, we’ll let you know via an in-app message, and we’ll also add you to our private group here on the forum where we’ll gather your feedback
  • If we haven’t been in touch, then hold tight. We’re adding more users every day, but it could be a few weeks until it’s your turn to join. We’ll be in touch.

Thanks again for your support, and we can’t wait to move everyone’s account over to Invest by Freetrade! :boom:

12 Likes

What are the main differences between Freetrade and invest by freetrade?

1 Like

I’ve been added to the beta. When will I be added to the private forum group? Thanks

1 Like

Only just seen this :disappointed_relieved: signed up now so fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Hey Ethan, as I mentioned above, we’ve had hundreds of requests and it could be a few more weeks until you’re invited onto the beta.

Thanks for signing-up, and stay tuned!

I meant the feedback group. I got added to the platform beta this afternoon

Signed up and rubbing my hands in anticipation. You’re on fire, guys😎

3 Likes

When transfering across:

• Do you have to sell up first or are your shares transferred too.
  • It says you can’t open an ISA but you can transfer an existing one?
  • Does your trading history get transferred too or do you start from scratch?
3 Likes

Hey Stephen, good questions here!

No need to sell up - positions are transferred across behind the scenes! We do ask you to pause trading for a couple hours to allow the transfer to settle.

That’s correct - As of right now, you can only transfer ISAs over. If you specifically want one, you can easily create one before we migrate you, and it won’t be too long before people can open them as normal on Invest.

Everything you see in the app should transfer seamlessly.

11 Likes

Lovely, thanks for answering.

Do we know if fractional shares will apply to ETFs and not just stocks?

According to the Freetrade Roadmap, Yes.

4 Likes

Oooh excited to get to test this!!

Can’t wait! Haven’t received my invite yet, but fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hi. Are you still adding new users to this? Signed up on the day it was posted but haven’t heard anything.

9 Likes

here is the post body

3 Likes

Any update on transfers to the beta platform ?
@Freetrade_Team
@Viktor

@Baggyb @robtimusprime @Pazza Sorry for taking some time to get back to you. :pray: We’ll be adding progressively more people to the platform in the coming weeks and months in multiple batches, including a significant number of new people in the coming weeks.

We’ll keep you posted here. We can’t wait to get you on Invest! :freetrade:

9 Likes

Is there anyway to see where you are in the queue to get some indication of when you might be added?

3 Likes