GameStop - GME - Share Chat

they mustve settled all the trades (its t+2 settlement ) and the liquidity is good now and they got loads of new users and the markets are focusin on many other penny stocks and other crazy trades… GME is so last week

$CCIV :rocket::rocket:

I got in on AAME at $3.70 and sold at $13 thanks to Reddit love it

1 Like

if investing or trading was easy everyone would be ownin an island

1 Like

which broker did you use? I cant see really small caps on all the drivewealth app ones… degiro?

The one I dare not mention(please don’t judge me)

I am a Judas/Traitor but I made £800 profit for a £430 investment amazing on AAME

3 Likes

You seem appropriately embarrassed :rofl:

3 Likes

It was surreal. They pick 2 or 3 companies and blast them and the share price goes up. I don’t know if I just got lucky. It was my first time trying the WSB Reddit thingy I’ll try it again on Monday

1 Like

I need to thank you for providing the link Thanks

1 Like

i think the term is ‘platform agnostic’. market efficient. thinking outside the box. lucky. a real wall street trader :laughing:

1 Like

ey ?

As PC Gamer reports, US Representative Maxine Waters, who is also the Chair of the House Financial Services Committee, wants a meeting with key players involved in the recent GameStop stock market saga, including Gill and Robinhood CEO Vladimir Tenev. The has said that the hearing is going to be “educational [and] a learning experience for everybody,” in an interview with Cheddar .

“We understand what’s being said about Robinhood and why it did what it did in terms of limiting the buying,” Waters continued. “We understand that the hedge funds have lost a lot of money. We understand that the shorting is a big issue, and a big conversation. But what a lot of people didn’t know about is the short squeeze, and so we’re going to learn an awful lot.”

:joy: millions of traders fomo into a stock they read about on reddit to cause a short squeeze then got locked out from buying more by broker shutdowns. Lets talk to the one guy who did none of that and bought in a year ago…

4 Likes

just so you know short interest was never at 140% the high was 60% and now it’s at 30%.

Evidence?

According to the proponents of the short squeeze thesis:

a) 55% - 60% was in proportion to shares outstanding

b) 120% - 140% short interest was in proportion to shares on float

c) 30% is potentially in proportion to shares outstanding

Professional money managers engaged in short selling usually consider a 20%+ short interest very high and very risky. Some are discouraged of selling short if the short interest is even at 10%

2 Likes

It’s moving on up.

$GMEV (GME Innotainment) is also up bigtime but its the wrong stonk :smiley:

1 Like

:joy: confused apes

Omg they’ve caught on the next trend that other channels have been chatting about for days :gem: