Got email with Sub: Important: Your Crowdcube rewards

Hi,

I received mail with sub: Important: Your Crowdcube rewards
Just wanted to confirm if this is from freetrade and not a phishing mail.
Can I safely put in my detail in Google doc?

Cheers

3 Likes

Hi,

I received mail with sub: Important: Your Crowdcube rewards
Just wanted to confirm if this is from freetrade and not a phishing mail.
Can I safely put in my detail in Google doc?

Cheers

If the email is from toby@freetrade.io, then it is a legitimate email and secure docs file.

1 Like

Hey @littlefinger, this is a legit email from us (me specifically), to ensure we have the right details to enact app-based rewards.

2 Likes

PS would you like us to activate your forum flair as an investor? If so, which round?

thanks, just submitted my details :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks very much

I haven’t downloaded the app or done anything yet, as I don’t have currently a device to run it on (my phone is ancient :smiley: )

am I in the queue or do I only join the queue when I’ve got the app?

1 Like

You join the queue as soon as you submit your email to Freetrade.io, regardless of when you downloaded the app.

1 Like

I’ll do that now then, thanks

Assuming you are a R2 investor, I would be almost certain you are already in the queue.

Do you have your personal referral link? Replace XXXXX in the following link with the characters you have on your referral link and punch it into your browser: Well played my friend, well played**

It will show you how many friends you have referred and your exact spot in the queue.

Also, if you have invested at least Β£100 in R2, you will have a guaranteed Beta invite anyway, meaning you will skip most of the queue.

2 Likes

@Vlad is correct on all points. :muscle: (Although investors also have to actually opt to sign up to Freetrade to join the queue - you’ll still be in line for early access if you invested Β£100 + in round 2)

1 Like