Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

Oh of course, this is essentially what a lot of traders will be following, so it’s just an indication of the next moves. You need to also learn to spot the signs so you aren’t buying/selling too soon and being caught out with fake signals.

You also need to look back at the overall picture into 4h, 1d etc to see what the next action will be.

It’s however much better than going blindly, well about now should do when it comes to day/swing trading unless you are very lucky. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sure I’m not saying that trend lines and charts have no use, just that they are guidance and estimates and can’t predict the future.

2 Likes

Indeed. It would make it very easy for everyone to always win if it gave you the exact answer of what happens next. If you are also intending on holding long it doesn’t matter as much but always good to get a nice entry.

I’m holding GGP until it gets bought out or 30p :sweat_smile:

@Pdw so here’s a bit later on and I can see it’s still meeting the resistance, next move back to 12.60

Edit ten seconds later…

Edit2 and testing that 12.40 support later on that we drew earlier.

1 Like

There was a good quote on technical analysis in a video I posted a few days back. Basically It said you are not predicting the future, you are analysing the past. This is what a lot of the naysayers don’t get about technical analysis. If you don’t think analysing the past can be useful, well I’m not sure how to respond to that…

4 Likes

That’s amazing, thank you for the insight on the graphs. All makes sense when you know what you’re looking at :ok_hand:

Excellent results. Maiden resource estimate by August maybe?

1 Like

No worries. It’s worth looking at the charts at 4h and 1 day to try and spot a significant pattern. Again whilst these don’t guarantee what comes next it’s usually a decent indication of what traders and MMs are playing. Even if you have no intention of day/swing it might get you a few more shares for your money if you see signs of dips. Worth also look at Elliott waves but take it with a pinch of :salt:

2 Likes

Great insight and info thanks Phil :+1: what site do you use for stock graphs with these metrics?

Patterns do say something about trading sentiment, but I must admit I’m convinced by Elliott Waves. You can pretty much take any squiggly line an see multiple variations of waves on it.

1 Like

Maiden resource ? If that gets announced in the July update :money_mouth_face:winner

Has anybody else jumped onto this ? Gutted I never caught it 5 years ago at less than 1p. Now 12p and climbing.

8/8 significant results drilling, entering the AIM 100 on Monday. Expected to jump further when the July drill results are announced. And hopefully a maiden resource is found. Results to come this year too from Scallywag which can snow further potential.

2 Likes

I got a small position between 9-10p per share. Quite happy with the direction they are headed :slight_smile:

Great stuff. I’ve been topping my portfolio up week by week with them. Think they’re about to take off. Some excellent results with 24/7 digging :grin: predicted anywhere between 22-40p

1 Like

https://community.freetrade.io/t/on-greatland-gold-ggp/14182

Just do a quick search next tiem. Love GGP!

Ive made about £35 profit with them and sold out as I have switched to another platform

Looked at these guys but decided on Highland gold instead. Just seemed a safer bet based on the stats.

Incredibly odd that you joined the community just to say you’ve left the platform. Well done on the profit though :smiley:

14 Likes

He’s a trading Ninja :crazy_face:

1 Like

Is it also an explorer? Or is it in a safer position down the line with some decent production?

Anyone want to guess the maiden resource estimate of gold at Haverion? Just for some fun and speculation…

I’m going with 12Moz gold

1 Like