Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

Approximately two weeks since they started drilling.
Think this is building up for the Havieron drill results next week plus potential inclusion in the GDXJ index :star_struck:

4 Likes

Jealous of all you who got in early but i cant complain. Hopefully it maintains some of the gains this time.

I think thereā€™s definitely additional upside to this stock. Given what we know about Havieron and then you have potential for the other tenements GGP has. Obviously DYOR, but I think the next few months could be quite exciting for this stock.
(Plus I always write off investing in stocks which have already jumped, only to see them continue increasing. Ie Nvidia)

2 Likes

30% up myself but wondering what the limit is thoughā€¦ 18p?

I donā€™t put any belief behind the GDXJ rumours, but we will find out soon enough!

3 Likes

17pā€¦ :eyes:

2 Likes

I think it will hit around 17.6p but I took my profits. Sometimes you just have to take some gains and not get greedy.

Sensible to lock some gains in.
I think this will continue to build until COP tomorrow (Interim drill results are released on the ASX on 10th (So late Wednesday evening UK time) although this will be probably be traders in it for short term gains.

1 Like

I still think thereā€™s more to come in the medium to long term so will keep holding for now as I canā€™t see many better investment opportunities.

May take a slice if it goes around 25p

5 Likes

Nice finish today 17.3 pity FT still havenā€™t got closing prices fixed :smirk:

8 Likes

Tomorrow will be interestingā€¦
Relatively smaller run up this week so hopefully less ā€œsell the newsā€ tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yeah sell the news normally happens on all the announcements recently, but as long as itā€™s >10% up between them Iā€™m happy to keep holding :slight_smile:

Why has the price of gold been rising?

Hey @Afra, you may like this blog.

6 Likes

Interim Havieron results posted below by Newcrest.

Itā€™s now showing an ā€œovalā€ shape for the high grade rather than a ā€œhorseshoeā€.
Significant additional breccia discovered and still open at depth.

Also mentioned the initial resource estimate to be announced in December 2020 quarterā€¦
All in allā€¦ great news!!

5 Likes

What great resultsā€¦ GDXJ announcement tomorrow evening as well - would not want to be out come Monday morning!

Hopefully we will get an update on Scallywag at some point :slight_smile:

1 Like

A busy old morning for GGP RNS announcements,

Thankfully, it all appears to be very good news. :slight_smile:

Matt

4 Likes

How you guys all doing with #GGP , Iā€™m ticking nicely at 37% up! I was a little late aboard though. Still happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We really need a lot more AIM stocks on FT, come on guys give this a like and perhaps FT will here us!

12 Likes