GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH) - Share Chat

GW Pharmaceuticals (Ticker GWPH) is a British biopharmaceutical company known for its multiple sclerosis treatment product nabiximols which was the first natural cannabis plant derivative to gain market approval in any country. Another cannabis-based product, Epidiolex, for treatment of epilepsy was approved for treatment of epilepsy in 2018.

Absolutely got to agree with this, MMJ medical Marijuana is taking off! Now is a good time to invest …

1 Like

I would certainly be interested in this one. Will give it a vote when I can :+1:

I’d love to invest most my money into this:)

1 Like

UK based CBD pharma. Please add!!

1 Like

Any news on this?

Bump too!

1 Like

Bump… :slight_smile: I just committed to this platform, because of the positive talks of cannabis stocks becoming available. I shall upvote on all the requests. GW pharma is a no brainier for UK company, in CBD and medical use.

Would love to see on the platform…

And/or the Rize Medical Cannabis ETF?

What happened to this? It’s featured in the latest Freetrade email but I can’t find it on the app.

Are you looking on isa or basic? It should be in the basic

Ah I was in my ISA, thanks.

Wasn’t aware there were different stocks on basic vs ISA. Why is that?

In short, governmental regulations

Edit:

2 Likes

HMRC regulations, to be exact.

HMRC have list of criteria what stocks can or cannot be in an ISA, and FT follows that same as any other broker.

1 Like

Why has this cratered 20%? I can’t see any bad news in the results apart from one analyst claiming bad physician feedback.